3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Wiki says leyline/crater/frozen abyssm but I couldn't desecrate them on leyline, so IDK.
If you want something guaranteed, you can use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Whipping_Miscreation, ranged minion that has vulnerability on hit, but it will be just a regular vulnerability (merveil's retainer has a special one with 50% increased phys taken and 50% for phys dot, while this one is just a regular vuln), can be desecrated in acts.
Also, all spectres have a curse limit of 1 and it is shared with the player, so if you have something on blasphemy, you will override spectre's curse when you are near the target.
Last edited by chaoval on Jan 16, 2020, 1:49:27 PM
Over 2 ex into fusings to try to 6 link my new weapon, still not got it -.- Think I spent all my luck on 6 linking the chest in like 25 fusings *DOH*

Loving this build tho, biggest issue now is plain old bad luck with drops etc
What is the best anointment on ring for blighted maps farm?
To those using Victarios with Hatred, you can also bump your DPS some more if you use Elemental Weakness (combined with Vulnerability). You can do this without dual curse by giving your AG a curse on hit corrupted gloves.

And then to top if off, use Elemental Equilibrium as long as you have a fire/lightning damage on attacks on your rings.
"
renroval wrote:
To those using Victarios with Hatred, you can also bump your DPS some more if you use Elemental Weakness (combined with Vulnerability). You can do this without dual curse by giving your AG a curse on hit corrupted gloves.

And then to top if off, use Elemental Equilibrium as long as you have a fire/lightning damage on attacks on your rings.

Unless this was changed - as far as I know, you share curses with your AG. So unless you have +1 curses passive or gear, it doesn't work and you will just overwrite each others curses.
"
adrienvictor wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
I couldnt take it anymore, I gave up on my RF build and have jumped on the necro bandwagon and I must say, its a smooth ride.

I went all in and sold off all my possessions to obtain good pieces for this build and I went a bit overboard on my belt. I am officially broke but good god, my waist is sexy.

WTF ... how much currency did you have haha :D

That beast must have cost you 100ex!

Hope you saved some for the rest of the gear haha

Lol, ya I had sold off all my RF gear including my perfect rolled Kaom's Heart with +1 maximum resistances corruption so I had a decent amount of cash, I got these before I went insane and impulse bought that belt;

I had some extra $ saved for a lv4 empower and enlighten but I used everything for that belt but tbh its all good, was worth it.

Now I just need some good rings and ill be all set, just excited to level into all this hotness.
Exactly what do the coin numbers are the Jewel of Elegant Hubris have to do with the jewel?
"
Sylverfall wrote:
Exactly what do the coin numbers are the Jewel of Elegant Hubris have to do with the jewel?

The number on the jewel is just a representation of what 'item string' it is - no one knows the correlation to these numbers to the actual stats the jewel provides. Just buy the cheapest one, socket it in each place and look to see what it gives, if undesirable - hit it with a divine and repeat.
"
elbowndg wrote:
What is the best anointment on ring for blighted maps farm?

try to use YOUR IMBUING TOWERS HAVE 25% INCREASED RANGED
Can we actually use kingmaker as a main weapon ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info