3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Noob question
If I already use kingmaker on my AG which mean everyone have fortify then I don't need a staff w/ fortify right?

Also, if I put in blood magic to summon my zombie, then put the support gem back in, do my zombie has the benefit of the support gem or it snapshot as 5link+ blood magic?
Last edited by sinub801 on Jan 16, 2020, 10:18:23 AM
What lethal pride do everyone have? I´ve tried like 3 ex divines atm and only got 10%. Gonna try for 15% atleast.
"
sinub801 wrote:
Noob question
If I already use kingmaker on my AG which mean everyone have fortify then I don't need a staff w/ fortify right?

Also, if I put in blood magic to summon my zombie, then put the support gem back in, do my zombie has the benefit of the support gem or it snapshot as 5link+ blood magic?

King maker only provides the fortify physical damage reduction buff. Gems supported by fortify get the 20% more damage multiplier. No, it does not snap shot, you are free to use blood magic to summon zombies when you first login to save time.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
sinub801 wrote:
Noob question

King maker only provides the fortify physical damage reduction buff. Gems supported by fortify get the 20% more damage multiplier. No, it does not snap shot, you are free to use blood magic to summon zombies when you first login to save time.

Thanks alot!
About to sell my fortify mace, you stop me on time! :D
Hi,
I did the "Speed ​​Mapping and Farming" Setup.(2)
Is there a video how do you use the skill layout and showing how it works??
I could not find each video different from each other. :D
Sorry if this question has been asked a couple pages back (if it has please link me to the page). Has anyone pushed to 1800 str with this set up and if so what items do I get to push more, currently at around 1550 str.

Thanks,
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see a lot of resistances on your endgame gear? Where do you get your resist from?
"
Kukabay wrote:
Hi,
I did the "Speed ​​Mapping and Farming" Setup.(2)
Is there a video how do you use the skill layout and showing how it works??
I could not find each video different from each other. :D

Hi,

what do you mean with "how to use skill layout"?
Summon your minions and kill mobs from hell. Use your cyclone for es recharge. By the way go through labyrinth and choose your ascendency.

Peace
"
Mas7erBroda wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see a lot of resistances on your endgame gear? Where do you get your resist from?

Hi,

you get your resistances from the ascendency mistress of sacrifice and bone barrier.

edit: if you want resistances from mistress then you have to use spirit offering and not flesh offering.

Peace
Last edited by lzrproof on Jan 16, 2020, 11:44:22 AM
Is this chest good for the animate guardian.(I am thinking in crafting the life as shield mod)

Or i should look for ES/Armour chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info