3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
lzrproof wrote:
"
Kukabay wrote:
Hi,
I did the "Speed ​​Mapping and Farming" Setup.(2)
Is there a video how do you use the skill layout and showing how it works??
I could not find each video different from each other. :D

Hi,

what do you mean with "how to use skill layout"?
Summon your minions and kill mobs from hell. Use your cyclone for es recharge. By the way go through labyrinth and choose your ascendency.

Peace

I mentioned the Skillbar layout, but there was only one active skil, which is cyclone :D Right now I can get 12 zombies, 3 specters, 2 skitterbots, 1 carrion golem. Is there any problem? (My Gem's 20 lvl)
I'm just gonna hit the speed pot and spin around with the cyclone, right?
"
chaoval wrote:
I suggest to add this for spectre:https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Merveil%27s_Retainer https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Merveil%27s+Retainer
it is basically 50% more damage on bosses.
Also, dread banner-impale setup on skellies and zombies does less damage than war banner-minion dmg in localidentity's PoB by a significant amount and it was also noticeable when I tried to speedfarm maps with impale - zombies would not finish off some mobs as fast as they did with minion dmg, so I think using impale isn't worth it unless you go all the way with generosity and enhance. (well, impale might be good for killing bosses on 50%+ phys reduction maps or if you go brutality, but then you lose out on 60% phys as chaos from offering and unholy might)

Forced to open a map with sea witches to get them makes unconfortable, where do they spawn naturally?
"
leethal wrote:
"
Dhalilax wrote:
"
leethal wrote:
Sorry if this question has been asked a couple pages back (if it has please link me to the page). Has anyone pushed to 1800 str with this set up and if so what items do I get to push more, currently at around 1550 str.

Thanks,

I'm pushing to 1800. I reached around 1700, but atm i switched some str nodes for more life, untill i can level up a bit more and go full str.
Anyway, you miss quality on rings/amulet, try also a perfect str roll on helmet.
And in my passives i went for 6 jewels nodes. Beside the 2 efficient jewels, lethal pride and the abyss one, I'm using 2x brawn jewels (5% and 6% str)
Does your lethal pride gives 15% str?

K, i will quality my stuff and get 40 str helm, also will try to get some brawns. No I didn't get anything good with lethal pride, only got 20 str, gonna divine it until something good. Also with the 2 brawn jewels, don't you lose a lot of es from the negative percent to intelligence?

Geoffri gives ES every 5 str, so what you lose on -INT you can get back with +str. With my first brawn jewel I ended up with a +20ES on my total ES. Can't remember with the second jewel tho. You just gonna lose a bit of mana, but nothing so important.
Check on PoB how much they can boost str and the changes on ES/mana
About leathal pride, I got really lucky, used 3 divines, got 15% STR and 4% life and really few nodes to take.
In the other hand, on my partner jewel, we spent around 30 divines till we finally managed to get 15% str.
I couldnt take it anymore, I gave up on my RF build and have jumped on the necro bandwagon and I must say, its a smooth ride.

I went all in and sold off all my possessions to obtain good pieces for this build and I went a bit overboard on my belt. I am officially broke but good god, my waist is sexy.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 16, 2020, 12:51:17 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
I couldnt take it anymore, I gave up on my RF build and have jumped on the necro bandwagon and I must say, its a smooth ride.

I went all in and sold off all my possessions to obtain good pieces for this build and I went a bit overboard on my belt. I am officially broke but good god, my waist is sexy.

That is one sexy belt!

Welcome weary traveler. Resistance is futile. All other builds will be assimilated into necros. MUAHAHAHAHAH!
"
brunowa wrote:
"
sabermetrics wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Fortify is greater than minion damage, particularly at end game when scaling damage with other increased damage nodes.

I would think strength or resistance are the most usable suffixes to slam.

I haven't slammed mine yet and won't until I really feel like I have a need for something.

I keep seeing people say this, but why does PoB show that minion damage gives more dps than level 1 fortify? I tried it using both weapons on my character as well as your speed build in the guide, and in both cases minion damage provides higher average and total DPS numbers.

Just wondering if there's something I'm missing?

It is very specific to the players setup. So in your case, yes, you probably get more damage from the Minion Damage. But you also have pretty much a perfect roll.

You pretty much need a 125% + minion damage to match fortify.

When stacking further increased damage nodes, or using an elegant hubris like I am now doing, fortify starts to pull away.

Ahh ok that makes a lot of sense then, thanks!
So I got 15% str with lethal pride, had to pick +1 endurance charge. Is endurance charge worth using? Need to replace vaal molten shell if Im gonna use it.

https://imgur.com/a/jyBhPqd

Last edited by Swiftlard on Jan 16, 2020, 1:10:12 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:

WTF ... how much currency did you have haha :D

That beast must have cost you 100ex!

Hope you saved some for the rest of the gear haha
"
leethal wrote:
Sorry if this question has been asked a couple pages back (if it has please link me to the page). Has anyone pushed to 1800 str with this set up and if so what items do I get to push more, currently at around 1550 str.

Thanks,

Got 1875 Strength and my lethal pride is only 2x 20strength and 1x 5% strength.
My amulet doesn't have strength either yet.
Alot of room to upgrade my gear still.
Grind never stops :D
Hey old friend

Say hello to my new little friend:

Can't make up my mind which is sexier so I keep both

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info