3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Eisbehr wrote:
"
Btw, with all my gear and annointment on amu I have only 3 spectres. Is this correct or I should have4?

You only have 4 if you have Rais Spectres lv21 gem.

Thx!
"
Kutya wrote:
"
Shadezz wrote:
"
Loving the build. I’m level 91 but I still get one shotted a lot and couldn’t beat sirus level 6.

Any tips for better survivabilty? I’m currently saving 20ex for the staff but should I invest elsewhere first? I have about 11,000 health and ES while running maps and still get wiped with one shot.

Sounds like somebody forgot chaos resists ;) edit: also, upgrade your queen's escape to decree. And the staff is nowhere near 20ex, its about 7ex

gonna try to ask again: will a watcher's eye with "25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride" work on our minions?

Please correct me if i am wrong in some step, id like to craft weapon but im not sure im right, so the following steps i plan:

-use perfect fossil to get high quality
-6link
-use bound + corroded fossils until you get the "+1 level" and "increased damage"
-if trash mods, add "prefixes cannot change" by bench and then scour the item
-add multimod by bench
-add +2 to support gem by bench
-add minion attack speed

one more question: how many affix do fossils add? are the number of them random? (can i have unfortunately 4 bad mod with the "+1 level" and "increased damage"?

Each and very gear can have at most 3 Prefixes and 3 Suffix.
"
Eisbehr wrote:
"
Shadezz wrote:
Sounds like somebody forgot chaos resists ;) edit: also, upgrade your queen's escape to decree. And the staff is nowhere near 20ex, its about 7ex

Why should he switch to decree? He loses the movement speed and everything else is the same?!
Keep the 5-link until you have enough ex to het a staff/mace/sword as mentioned in the thread.

what? He gains movementspeed and the Escape is only about 10c to upgrade and will keep him at least going through T16's till he can afford to craft the staff. He can use "The Misunderstood Queen" to upgrade it.

Nobody knows if a watcher's eye with "25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride" work on our minions?
Last edited by Shadezz on Jan 16, 2020, 9:00:44 AM
So I just started moving my character from zombies/skeles to zombies/auras and I'm a bit disappointed.

Currently I have blasphemy/vuln/pride in my chest, (still using geoffs), but the radius size of my aura seems very small (Gems are 19th level, no quality). I know i can increase the size of pride with quality but what about vuln? also, im not getting any visual effect showing how large the circle is for some reason, so i can only go on the curse symbols appearing on monsters heads to tell if im in the radius. Do i need to buy an MTX to get an aura to show its boundries?

It's kind of hard to tell if im getting a serious boost. I havent really noticed stuff dying faster since switching, but i figured i might as well since running cyclone most of the time means i cant stop to spawn skeles manually like i use to.

I don't have discipline or enlighten yet but frankly I don't see how more ES will keep me from getting chaos one-shotted (Doesnt happen often), and im at 5.5k life 5.5k es when cyclones spinning. I think id rather get purity of elements in if i could get a POE +CR watchers eye but they are expensive. Upgrading my weapon seems to be one of the last improvements i can make, need more ex for that. working on it but my luck with drops has been poor this league dispite a lot of playtime.
"
Shadezz wrote:
"
Eisbehr wrote:
"
Shadezz wrote:

Why should he switch to decree? He loses the movement speed and everything else is the same?!
Keep the 5-link until you have enough ex to het a staff/mace/sword as mentioned in the thread.

what? He gains movementspeed and the Escape is only about 10c to upgrade and will keep him at least going through T16's till he can afford to craft the staff. He can use "The Misunderstood Queen" to upgrade it.

Wait ... Escape has the movement, not decree. And he already has escape.
"
azith28 wrote:
So I just started moving my character from zombies/skeles to zombies/auras and I'm a bit disappointed.

Currently I have blasphemy/vuln/pride in my chest, (still using geoffs), but the radius size of my aura seems very small (Gems are 19th level, no quality). I know i can increase the size of pride with quality but what about vuln? also, im not getting any visual effect showing how large the circle is for some reason, so i can only go on the curse symbols appearing on monsters heads to tell if im in the radius. Do i need to buy an MTX to get an aura to show its boundries?

It's kind of hard to tell if im getting a serious boost. I havent really noticed stuff dying faster since switching, but i figured i might as well since running cyclone most of the time means i cant stop to spawn skeles manually like i use to.

I don't have discipline or enlighten yet but frankly I don't see how more ES will keep me from getting chaos one-shotted (Doesnt happen often), and im at 5.5k life 5.5k es when cyclones spinning. I think id rather get purity of elements in if i could get a POE +CR watchers eye but they are expensive. Upgrading my weapon seems to be one of the last improvements i can make, need more ex for that. working on it but my luck with drops has been poor this league dispite a lot of playtime.

Lol. Best question. "i can't see my auras". Only "felsh and stone" has some kind of circle. Other auras will not show you that. But what is the deal? You runn throuh mobs and on bosses you cyclone around. So you always next to the enemies and you minions. I never had any problems with the aura range ...

Pushing you life pool and getting your chaos res up will help. I don't looked at your char now, but as so many plays this build we can totally say, it belongs to your stats and gear, because in general, it work like a charm. :)
"
Eisbehr wrote:

Wait ... Escape has the movement, not decree. And he already has escape.

wait.. my bad then, thought he had decree... Was only taking a quick look, anyway, he should get chaos res if hes getting 1 shot with 11k ehp.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
First of all, fantastic build!

I have a question about the animate guardian though.
If we use Grave intentions + Garb of the Ephemeral, we still have the insane regen effect right? But on top we'd have two insanely strong auras as well.

So the AG would be also immortal but provide much stronger buffs am I correct? Just wanna make sure before I sink in the currency.

Yeah it seems pretty good. I'm running with Garb now and I like it. My AG still seems pretty damn immortal.
Hi brunowa, can I ask what gears do you use in your AG that is using Kingmaker/Garb of the Ephemeral? Thanks for the guide btw, cheers!
"
Shadezz wrote:
will a watcher's eye with "25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride" work on our minions?

Hi,
as far as i know it won´t work. it only works if it is explicit mentioned for minions. While pride is an aura that buffs your allies, the stat on the watchers eye buffs only you for using pride.

Peace
Last edited by lzrproof on Jan 16, 2020, 9:22:09 AM
"
lzrproof wrote:
"
Shadezz wrote:
will a watcher's eye with "25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride" work on our minions?

Hi,
as far as i know it won´t work. it only works if it is explicit mentioned for minions. While pride is an aura that buffs your allies, the stat on the watchers eye buffs only you for using pride.

Peace

That's really a shame, but thank you for the answer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info