3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Just out of curiosity.... How expensive it was to make these weapons you folks are posting?

For simple one with increased minion dmg and +lvl of socketed gems about 4-5 exa. If you get it with thrash mods:

Can not be changed 2exa
Multimod 2exa
+ 2 support 1exa
Minion mods are cheap.

So for simple one you can go and grab crafted.

Have no clue bout fortify one, but minion dmg +1 lvl + chance to deal double are 40+++exa just for start.
started the league 2 days ago and this is what i have atm, have nearly 6ex to expend, what u recommend to upgrade ¿?

"
HashFTW wrote:
started the league 2 days ago and this is what i have atm, have nearly 6ex to expend, what u recommend to upgrade ¿?

Save for better weapon or get the gloves.

And i would suggest to get auras and don't run zombies and skeletons. You will make enough dmg with zombies. You never really need skeletons, but auras are a huge buff. And switching melee splash for empower will buff your dmg too.

So you have plenty of options to improve actually.

Loving the build. I’m level 91 but I still get one shotted a lot and couldn’t beat sirus level 6.

Any tips for better survivabilty? I’m currently saving 20ex for the staff but should I invest elsewhere first? I have about 11,000 health and ES while running maps and still get wiped with one shot.

"
Loving the build. I’m level 91 but I still get one shotted a lot and couldn’t beat sirus level 6.

Any tips for better survivabilty? I’m currently saving 20ex for the staff but should I invest elsewhere first? I have about 11,000 health and ES while running maps and still get wiped with one shot.

Sounds like somebody forgot chaos resists ;) edit: also, upgrade your queen's escape to decree. And the staff is nowhere near 20ex, its about 7ex

gonna try to ask again: will a watcher's eye with "25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride" work on our minions?
Last edited by Shadezz on Jan 16, 2020, 8:41:18 AM
"

20ex?! Thats way too much. ;) You get the good ones for 11-14ex. Cheap ones start at 7. ;)

But anyway. How many strength do you have? I see you only have 15% boots. Get a 18% one. How are your resistences?

In general you equipment is ok, not perfect but ok. Your HP/ES pool is decent too. So try to tweak your eq and improve it step by step. The 1000 str limit is important and capped resist (with minions and cyclone).
Last edited by Eisbehr on Jan 16, 2020, 8:47:49 AM
"
Shadezz wrote:
Sounds like somebody forgot chaos resists ;) edit: also, upgrade your queen's escape to decree. And the staff is nowhere near 20ex, its about 7ex

Why should he switch to decree? He loses the movement speed and everything else is the same?!
Keep the 5-link until you have enough ex to het a staff/mace/sword as mentioned in the thread.
"
Shadezz wrote:
"

gonna try to ask again: will a watcher's eye with "25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride" work on our minions?

Please correct me if i am wrong in some step, id like to craft weapon but im not sure im right, so the following steps i plan:

-use perfect fossil to get high quality
-6link
-use bound + corroded fossils until you get the "+1 level" and "increased damage"
-if trash mods, add "prefixes cannot change" by bench and then scour the item
-add multimod by bench
-add +2 to support gem by bench
-add minion attack speed
-divine orb till it have near perfect rolls

one more question: how many affix do fossils add? are the number of them random? (can i have unfortunately 4 bad mod with the "+1 level" and "increased damage"?
Last edited by Kutya on Jan 16, 2020, 8:57:12 AM
Btw, with all my gear and annointment on amu I have only 3 spectres. Is this correct or I should have4?
"
Btw, with all my gear and annointment on amu I have only 3 spectres. Is this correct or I should have4?

You only have 4 if you have Rais Spectres lv21 gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info