3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Can i just say this build is the strongest build ever and i thought legion cyclone was strong only in story mode atm got some decent items but damn this builds is killing bosses before i have time to blink lol cant wait for end game maps and blighted maps my friend cant wait to run high maps with me now thnx for the build and replies from you tube nice too know the creaters actually reply to messages :)
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jan 16, 2020, 5:53:20 AM
"
Kutya wrote:

How to craft an increased minion damage in mauls? I just have to spam alts?
Sorry i couldn't find this mod is applicable for mauls on internet, only with fossil.

Yeah you fossil craft it. You can use https://fossilizer.gitlab.io/ to see outcomes.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
How does AG can die? Mine, most damage he got was from a random oneshoter metamorph that deleted all my zombies and me with just a slam, AG is very very tanky and im just running a cheaper version (Now ive put kingsmaker because hes simply a god), he can tank sirus 8 without problems lol.

I have 59 mana free, im using clarity atm just to fill, but im not using watchers eye, what can i use to change clarity instead?

Now, my hard part, all my skill gems are level 19, not reseted them, so they have 0% quality. Is this the reasson why my zombies dies even on a blight T1? I know its part of the reasson but the entire?

Your zombies are dying because you don't have any minion leech anywhere. You need a jewel with some minion leech to keep them alive since we don't get this from the passive tree working our way up to Death Attunement, as we get that annoited on our ammys.

20% quality is nice but def not the reason T1 Blights are killing your zombies.

Not much you can do with 59 mana, maybe a level 5 precision or something but thats not gonna do much of anything.

*edit* you can also pickup "Minion Life leech" next to Sacrifice passive node instead of a jewel but it takes a few points.
This is all in the FAQ section of the main guide.

Even with a 0.49% of life leech they still die, thats rare, maybe not enought damage to kill faster or to leech big quantity- Maybe i should put the leech passive too for a solid 1%, but thats using 5 passives in total.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Pannekeok wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:
I just hit the lottery....

After crafting many necks.... FINALLY

Time to block suffix, anull and slam many times.. this is gonna be expensive.

Didn't you already have an amulet like that? If yes, maybe you are selling it (to me)? *wink wink*

The real end game for me is crafting GG items - I have a few projects in the works I need to finish crafting.

Will be selling my current neck once I finish this one haha.

Well, I would say, don’t hesitate to hmu when you’re done with it! :D & good luck with the crafting!
"

Even with a 0.49% of life leech they still die, thats rare, maybe not enought damage to kill faster or to leech big quantity- Maybe i should put the leech passive too for a solid 1%, but thats using 5 passives in total.

Hi,

if your minions still die, even with leech, then put skill points in indomitable army.
You can see my skilltree in profile. My minions died never. I use AG with kingmaker on sirus AW8, shaper, elder, uber elder and uber atziri and he never died.

Peace
Last edited by lzrproof on Jan 16, 2020, 6:32:12 AM
Hello, guys. I am new to summoners, can someone answere a few questioms:

1. I see people using skitterbots and etc. Will it be better or if I have all the items needed + enlighten 4 or its better to go with "endgame" pob provided?

2. I accidentally got avian skill on my staf, is it usable or I better sell it and get something other?

3. While I have enligjten 3 what aura do I skip?

3. Last one. I got skele damage enchant feom uberlab. Is it worth dropping auras with skellies, or just sell helm and grabbsome upgrades?
Thx.
where to put lethal pride?
"
NeverLuckyBoy wrote:
where to put lethal pride?

Take a look at my character :)
Just out of curiosity.... How expensive it was to make these weapons you folks are posting?
will a watcher's eye with "25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride" work on our minions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info