3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa wrote:
"
sabermetrics wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Fortify is greater than minion damage, particularly at end game when scaling damage with other increased damage nodes.

I would think strength or resistance are the most usable suffixes to slam.

I haven't slammed mine yet and won't until I really feel like I have a need for something.

I keep seeing people say this, but why does PoB show that minion damage gives more dps than level 1 fortify? I tried it using both weapons on my character as well as your speed build in the guide, and in both cases minion damage provides higher average and total DPS numbers.

Just wondering if there's something I'm missing?

It is very specific to the players setup. So in your case, yes, you probably get more damage from the Minion Damage. But you also have pretty much a perfect roll.

You pretty much need a 125% + minion damage to match fortify.

When stacking further increased damage nodes, or using an elegant hubris like I am now doing, fortify starts to pull away.

Also I dont think you can use 4% increase dmg from auras when you have fortify. I like having high minion dmg + dmg from auras, great combo! Gives me the best dps (compared to fortify+50str weapons etc.)

Which page was the crafting guide for the amulet again? cant find it

Endgame feels like a joke with this build. not realy sure if i like it or not. Sadly i still get one shot a lot of times from random stuff i can not identify. Cleared all endgame content/bosses Uelder/Uatziri/Awakener8 (with only 7% chaos res chayula was still a joke)
but still thank you for the build. it is a lot of fun
where can i see the end build, because i can only see mid end ?
thank you
About awakened gem:

- 10% chance to Intimidate (Intimidate is a debuff that causes the affected target to take 10% increased attack damage), fist to buy
- THIRD REPEAT!!!!
- buy last, in crafted weapon gives litle bit more damage that impale/maim
Last edited by mangalower on Jan 16, 2020, 4:11:35 AM
Is it possible to obtain the non-fortify staff with +1 socketed gems, minion damage, multimod, socketed support gems, and minion attack speed and use an awakener orb to add the fortify mod? or do the prefixes/suffixes not line up?
"
LawsonGD wrote:
Is it possible to obtain the non-fortify staff with +1 socketed gems, minion damage, multimod, socketed support gems, and minion attack speed and use an awakener orb to add the fortify mod? or do the prefixes/suffixes not line up?

Considering an Awakener orb will use 2 affixes and then reroll the rest, no.
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
sabermetrics wrote:

I keep seeing people say this, but why does PoB show that minion damage gives more dps than level 1 fortify? I tried it using both weapons on my character as well as your speed build in the guide, and in both cases minion damage provides higher average and total DPS numbers.

It is very specific to the players setup. So in your case, yes, you probably get more damage from the Minion Damage. But you also have pretty much a perfect roll.

When stacking further increased damage nodes, or using an elegant hubris like I am now doing, fortify starts to pull away.

Also I dont think you can use 4% increase dmg from auras when you have fortify. I like having high minion dmg + dmg from auras, great combo! Gives me the best dps (compared to fortify+50str weapons etc.)

Yeah your mace is a different story.. I love it!
Hi guys. Im pretty new to the game, but thx for a great guide.
My question is.. what shoul i go for now to uppgrade my gear? I have 1100 str. at the moment!
Thx in advance
Tried to roll elegant hubris, and got this. What do you think ? I gain 160% minion dmg and 80% minion life but i loose death attunement.

https://imgur.com/a/VBi2gIK
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
sabermetrics wrote:

How to craft an increased minion damage in mauls? I just have to spam alts?
Sorry i couldn't find this mod is applicable for mauls on internet, only with fossil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info