3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
First of all, fantastic build!

I have a question about the animate guardian though.
If we use Grave intentions + Garb of the Ephemeral, we still have the insane regen effect right? But on top we'd have two insanely strong auras as well.

So the AG would be also immortal but provide much stronger buffs am I correct? Just wanna make sure before I sink in the currency.

Yeah it seems pretty good. I'm running with Garb now and I like it. My AG still seems pretty damn immortal.
What is the ideal Suffix on the +1 Gems/Fortify 2H Mace/Warstaff? I have got one with T4 Crit chance, and was thinking if it's worth clearing that Suffix for a potential slam/Avian craft on it before I spend 4ex on meta (scouring it costs 2ex, every slam attempt is 3, I am sitting on just 1, so this is hard for me to decide the worth of it).
Is Culling Strike good on it?

What would be next best upgrade? all 21 gems? or neck with strength and %

Appreciate feedback
"
VyersReaver wrote:
What is the ideal Suffix on the +1 Gems/Fortify 2H Mace/Warstaff? I have got one with T4 Crit chance, and was thinking if it's worth clearing that Suffix for a potential slam/Avian craft on it before I spend 4ex on meta (scouring it costs 2ex, every slam attempt is 3, I am sitting on just 1, so this is hard for me to decide the worth of it).

You need minion damage dude, otherwise theres no point, you'll lose a TON of damage without it
"
Shadezz wrote:
"
VyersReaver wrote:

You need minion damage dude, otherwise theres no point, you'll lose a TON of damage without it

Fortify is greater than minion damage, particularly at end game when scaling damage with other increased damage nodes.

I would think strength or resistance are the most usable suffixes to slam.

I haven't slammed mine yet and won't until I really feel like I have a need for something.
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 16, 2020, 2:16:34 AM
I'm feeling very weak dps wise.I know I need a better weapon but it's at least a 6L. Could someone please çheck out my character and point out my failures? It's the one named hbbvff.
Thanks
On Xbox if it matters.

Edit. A little squishy too, just got repeatedly instagibbed by my first synthesis boss.
Last edited by Pimpernickel on Jan 16, 2020, 3:19:06 AM
I fiddled around a bit with the Awakener Orb Amulet craft today. This is what I hit

Since I am fairly new to crafting (this build made me craft both this amulet and the weapon which I'm still thinking about whether I should hunter exalted orb it or put aspect of the avian on it...), I have a couple of questions of where to go from here.

Since it has 3 suffixes I definitely want (10%, 14%, +22 all attributes), and a prefix I don't much care about (inc. elemental damage with attack skills), can I try to Hunter Exalted Orb this item to try to hit +1 Intelligence Skill Gems (or even Movement Speed) and if that does not work, craft "Suffixes Cannot be Changed", then use an Orb of Scouring on it, and then try again with another hunter ex orb until I hit what I want?

I have never scoured anything with "xxx cannot be changed" on it, and I'd hate to find out the hard way that I'll end up with a nice, white, affixless amulet ;)
"
brunowa wrote:

Fortify is greater than minion damage, particularly at end game when scaling damage with other increased damage nodes.

I haven't slammed mine yet and won't until I really feel like I have a need for something.

I keep seeing people say this, but why does PoB show that minion damage gives more dps than level 1 fortify? I tried it using both weapons on my character as well as your speed build in the guide, and in both cases minion damage provides higher average and total DPS numbers.

Just wondering if there's something I'm missing?
Last edited by sabermetrics on Jan 16, 2020, 2:58:45 AM
deleted
Last edited by snowmittens on Jan 16, 2020, 3:22:57 AM
"
sabermetrics wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

I keep seeing people say this, but why does PoB show that minion damage gives more dps than level 1 fortify? I tried it using both weapons on my character as well as your speed build in the guide, and in both cases minion damage provides higher average and total DPS numbers.

Just wondering if there's something I'm missing?

It is very specific to the players setup. So in your case, yes, you probably get more damage from the Minion Damage. But you also have pretty much a perfect roll.

You pretty much need a 125% + minion damage to match fortify.

When stacking further increased damage nodes, or using an elegant hubris like I am now doing, fortify starts to pull away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info