3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Eisbehr wrote:
"
B4zoom wrote:
How come that I sometimes can't use my health flask, even thou I'm not at full hp and I have full flask charges? (I'm using the unique health flask from the build guide)

I have the same effect sometime too. This is just not with flask, even my minions life leech don't apply fully to me. I think that is some kind of bug. Sometimes the effect stacks over and over again until i can only recharge to maybe 50%. Then i go back to my HO and go back into map. Then i have full life pool again until it may happen again.

Exact same problem I have! and only if I go to my hideout it is fixed. Thought I was going crazy, and there was some kind of debuff/map mod that did this, but nothing made sense.
For the ppl using Flesh and Stone with Maim support. Are you using it in Sand Stance or Blood Stance?
blood clearly.
"
Durahal wrote:

Warning: It will cost at least a few exalts.

Heres a quick summary of how to craft:
- Buy Warlord base ammulet (Amber for str explicit - i bought ilv 85 for chance at highest tier res and stat rolls).
- Buy any Shaper amulet (must be at least ilv 75 to roll T1 +% att).
- Alt spam Shaper Amulet till you hit T1 +% att.
- Chaos or alt spam the Warlord amulet until it has T1 +%str (IT MUST HAVE ONLY 1 WARLORD STAT - if it has more than one, you must try and annul the unwanted stat).
- Intrinsic Catalyst the Warlord Amulet to 20% (it helps weigh the rolls to give be more likely for attribute rolls, supposedly...)
- Awakener Orb the Shaper amulet to the Warlord amulet and pray for good rolls - it will be guaranteed to roll at least +% str and +% att and then the rest of the rolls are random.
- Meta craft the amulet with what ever else you want.

On a side note: I also crafted this to experiment with... has any tried using Lv 31 Zombies...?

Just curious i'm following this method at the moment and i have a shaper amulet with T1 +% att and a warlord amber amulet with T1 +%str.

Should i be using an orb of augmentation on either of these as they're the only stats on the amulets at the moment. I'm not exactly sure how they transfer over after using awakener orb.

Otherwise, should i just intrinsic the warlord and awakener orb the shaper ammy?

Thanks
Last edited by phar_ on Jan 14, 2020, 7:31:51 AM
"
JoXi wrote:
For the ppl using Flesh and Stone with Maim support. Are you using it in Sand Stance or Blood Stance?

I use it in Sand stance. I get Maim from my Golem attacks, I want the Sand benefits for Defence to keep me alive. Blind is an enormously beneficial attribute to have.
"
B4zoom wrote:
"
Eisbehr wrote:
"
B4zoom wrote:
How come that I sometimes can't use my health flask, even thou I'm not at full hp and I have full flask charges? (I'm using the unique health flask from the build guide)

I have the same effect sometime too. This is just not with flask, even my minions life leech don't apply fully to me. I think that is some kind of bug. Sometimes the effect stacks over and over again until i can only recharge to maybe 50%. Then i go back to my HO and go back into map. Then i have full life pool again until it may happen again.

Exact same problem I have! and only if I go to my hideout it is fixed. Thought I was going crazy, and there was some kind of debuff/map mod that did this, but nothing made sense.

When bug triggers, unequip and equip belt or rings in map. Back to normal.
"
When bug triggers, unequip and equip belt or rings in map. Back to normal.

Going to try this next time it happens, thanks for the advice!
Last edited by B4zoom on Jan 14, 2020, 8:29:39 AM
Hi there. First of all awesome build, or rather builds. Even having 1k hours under my belt i still very much consider myself a " Newb " This is the furthest i have gotten in any league thus far. Never done Guardians, Shaper etc.

With this in mind if there's any kind souls out there that could look over my Character and help with some advice to get higher,it would help. I'm no rich player, i don't trade, as in sell my stuff i find etc. SO it's all from drops and vendor recipes.

I am doing tier 12 maps ( when they drop hehe.) But higher i am feeling the sting, getting 1 shot quite often, even with all flasks and buffs up. I let my Minions attack, move around all the time, but out of nowhere , boom, dead, at 90 plus that is hurting the XP gain, a lot. Just not sure how to go about getting " better ", i want to finish this season With an Endgame boss kill. Any help is much appreciated.

Characters name is WyteWolf :) Thankies.
"
"
Durahal wrote:

Warning: It will cost at least a few exalts.

Heres a quick summary of how to craft:
- Buy Warlord base ammulet (Amber for str explicit - i bought ilv 85 for chance at highest tier res and stat rolls).
- Buy any Shaper amulet (must be at least ilv 75 to roll T1 +% att).
- Alt spam Shaper Amulet till you hit T1 +% att.
- Chaos or alt spam the Warlord amulet until it has T1 +%str (IT MUST HAVE ONLY 1 WARLORD STAT - if it has more than one, you must try and annul the unwanted stat).
- Intrinsic Catalyst the Warlord Amulet to 20% (it helps weigh the rolls to give be more likely for attribute rolls, supposedly...)
- Awakener Orb the Shaper amulet to the Warlord amulet and pray for good rolls - it will be guaranteed to roll at least +% str and +% att and then the rest of the rolls are random.
- Meta craft the amulet with what ever else you want.

On a side note: I also crafted this to experiment with... has any tried using Lv 31 Zombies...?

Just curious i'm following this method at the moment and i have a shaper amulet with T1 +% att and a warlord amber amulet with T1 +%str.

Should i be using an orb of augmentation on either of these as they're the only stats on the amulets at the moment. I'm not exactly sure how they transfer over after using awakener orb.

Otherwise, should i just intrinsic the warlord and awakener orb the shaper ammy?

Thanks

All other mods on both amulets doesn't matter as long as the they both only have ONE influence modifier each (i.e. shaper amulet has only 1 shaper mod and warlord amulet only has 1 warlord mod).
What upgrades should I be making, my character right now is https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/whitesuccubus/characters?characterName=Jesus_de_Nazaret and I don't know what improvements make.

I'm doing T15 "fine". I have the damage but I should constantly cast cyclone for spirit offering and be aware of using flask because I die easily. Got like 7EX of currency that can spend.

I do not have completed the atlas nor got the mods of multimod or +2 to socketed support gems.

Thank you ╰(*°▽°*)╯

EDIT: I should add that zombies at T15 will die sometimes.
Last edited by whitesuccubus on Jan 14, 2020, 9:11:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info