3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Hey just started this build a couple days ago and have spent a couple hundred chaos on the gear so far. Only at 500 strength and hp/shield seems low. If anyone could give me some direction/suggestions I would really appreciate it. Want to swap from skeles to auras but don't know how to sustain the mana with them and need dmg from skeles atm.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/aowamplfiy/characters

"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Also, only summoning 9 skeles, 2 spectre's, and 9 zombies atm. Does this ever increase?

You get a lot of HP and shield from STR stacking w/ the geofris you're running so I think you just need to level more and get those stats up.

To get the build of the ground you're gonna want 2 efficient training jewels, but on a budget you might be able to get away with 2 brawn jewels. You have no STR on your amulet, one of your rings, and your other ring and belt are pretty low.

You should hopefully get an astramentis amulet but before I got mine I ran an amulet with like 75str, 60dex, some res and life I grabbed for 6c.

Belt ideally will have increased attributes % on it as well as 70+ str minimum. 90+ if no increased attributes as a budget option but the increased attributes helps a lot.

I'd say aim for minmum 45 str on rings. 50+ is better.

You can use intrinsic catalysts (2c each) to increase the attributes of your ring, belt and amulet by up to 20% (works for the stats and the increased attributes part) prioritizing whatever has the most str (probably an amulet, maybe the belt)

As for sustaining mana for auras you'll want at least a level 3 enlighten gem, and to take the Sovereignty passive. Low mana pool remaining doesn't matter as your regen should be more than enough for the low cost of our skills (apart from zombies but they shouldn't die)

As for getting more Zombies, Spectres, and skellies.

First step is getting Death Attunement Passive ASAP. This gives +1 zombies, spectres, and skellies. Likely will need to use some respec points. Normally we get this passive from annoiting it on an amulet, but until you have an amulet worth annoiting since it costs at least 40c, just work your way up there in your passive tree. This will make you minions do more dmg by actually pathing there in the tree, and give them some leech until you can get that on a jewel. Good news is you have some free points you can get by removing an int and str passives on your tree that aren't leading to anything currently (let me know if you don't know where they are), and then maybe remove a little bit of health temporarily. Levels will help a lot.

Next, you get 1 more Zombie per 300 str from baron so hitting 600, then 900, and then 1200 will add another zombie for you.

Finally, you get more from the gem leveling, to get another spectre from your gem you will need lvl 25 which is attainable by lvl 21 corrupted gem, +2 minion skills form baron and +2 minion skills from ascendancy passive. Probably won't need to worry about this for a while. You get your next zombie at gem level 20. Then 25, then 30.

Another source of more minions is a Queen's Decree / Queen's Escape (can be upgraded with prophecy for about 10c) which is what I level with. But you're fine with femur if you want for now.

It can be a struggle to get the str required to get the build off the ground but I managed it with under 100c in gear and 2 efficient trainings (paid 90c each) when I started my char, so probably around the same investment you've put in.

Also minions are so frickin strong that I got up to level 80+ and made the swap to Baron, Alberons, Geofris and Shapers then using just a bunch of random rare gear, so if you can't hit 1000 str yet don't worry, you'll get here.

*edit* Oh and the sooner you get your final Ascendancy points, the better. Mistress of Sacrifice will make your offering spells (in our case usually spirit offering) effect you as well with a 25% penalty to effectiveness. This means that on top of the free energy shield, you also get 30% res all - 25% = 22 res all. This helps free up a lot of resistances in your gear, and should make the rings, belt, and temporary amulet more affordable as you won't need to look for as many pricey stats.

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 14, 2020, 7:03:38 AM
"
Zpall1984 wrote:
Can someone craft +2 support on my 2-hand Warstaff? I'm afraid to lose currency and item when I try it via the global chat :)
Ingame: Zvillja

I tried whispering you, Lemme know if you still need +2 Socketed Support Gems crafted.
IGN: SmokinFatBones
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
Goofio wrote:

Idk what you mean by Paragon. The guide on page 413 will work for non-unique 2-handed maces, swords and axes. Definitely get one 75+. If you can, try to get one with an ilvl 75-82.

'paragon' text is mentioned on https://poedb.tw under '+1 to Level of Socketed Gems' craft. I don't know what this mean.

"
Goofio wrote:

Most people use 1-socket resonators, yes. I like to use 3-socket resonators with metallic, aberrant and bound fossils. It's personal preference.

Any special reason why this combination?

"
Goofio wrote:

a x10 or something.

Already checked this page. Not sure what 'weight' mean ... chance to roll this craft mod?

anyway... just not sure I understand:
Do I have to use Bound fossil craft until I have both 'Minions deal (111–130)% increased Damage' AND '+1 lvl socketed gems' on weapon together?

This part make me confused.

Thnx for your time.
"
attronach wrote:

'paragon' text is mentioned on https://poedb.tw under '+1 to Level of Socketed Gems' craft. I don't know what this mean.

Ah I see it now. That name is not important. Just look for '+1 to Level of Socketed Gems.'

"
attronach wrote:

Any special reason why this combination?

You can test it yourself on the PoeDB page. For an extra 2c, it removes roughly half of the possible prefixes, and also increases the chances of rolling the "#% to Chaos Resistance" suffix. Since the multi-crafting process only requires 2 suffixes, if you get a suffix like +Strength or +Chaos Resistance, it might be worth gambling with annulment orbs to keep it.

"
attronach wrote:

Already checked this page. Not sure what 'weight' mean ... chance to roll this craft mod?

Yes, if you add up the weights of all the possible prefixes, the chance of rolling, say, '+1 to Level of Socketed Gems', is 1000/(total weight of possible prefixes), because '+1 to Level of Socketed Gems' has a weight of 1000.

"
attronach wrote:

anyway... just not sure I understand:
Do I have to use Bound fossil craft until I have both 'Minions deal (111–130)% increased Damage' AND '+1 lvl socketed gems' on weapon together?

This part make me confused.

Thnx for your time.

For maces, swords and axes, you do not have to roll both minion damage and '+1 to Level of Socketed Gems' at the same time. You roll minion damage first with fossils, and the rest of the crafting process explains how to force '+1 to Level of Socketed Gems' onto the item. The process works because '+1 to Level of Socketed Gems' is the only non-attack prefix on 2H maces, swords and axes.
Hi sorry for post this but
what should i follow this or https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624013

????
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:

Spirit Offering.

Yeah i know about that, but i love to AFK farm blighted maps :D so thats why im asking :)
If anyone capped their res just by belt and rings :D looks like mission impossible

I have 77 fire, 76 cold, 76 light, 75 chaos without spirit offering
How come that I sometimes can't use my health flask, even thou I'm not at full hp and I have full flask charges? (I'm using the unique health flask from the build guide)
Hey bro thanks for the build really amazing!
Umm i cant find the PoB link :3
Hello thanks for the people giving advice in this thread. I'm wondering if anyone knows if we can reverse the corruption or retrieve item destroyed by the vaal double corrupt temple bench using imprint beastcraft? I hope to get supported by fortify implicit. Thanks
Last edited by DongKingKong on Jan 14, 2020, 7:22:21 AM
"
B4zoom wrote:
How come that I sometimes can't use my health flask, even thou I'm not at full hp and I have full flask charges? (I'm using the unique health flask from the build guide)

I have the same effect sometime too. This is just not with flask, even my minions life leech don't apply fully to me. I think that is some kind of bug. Sometimes the effect stacks over and over again until i can only recharge to maybe 50%. Then i go back to my HO and go back into map. Then i have full life pool again until it may happen again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info