3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

A question: If I have Raised Zombies setup on my weapon and a Hungry Loop Ring for Vaal Summon Skeletons setup, what is better to put in my chest? (Just a note: I don't use Animate Guardian, I don't like to put all set weapons every time he dies).

A: Geofri's Sanctuary (actually using) 6-link with auras

B: Geofri's Sanctuary with Raised Spectres 6-link (or another useful gem setup) and auras in Gloves

C: Victario's Influence with auras.

I'm thinking that the better for improve my damage will be Victario's Influence, but I'm afraid to risk my survivality. For example, with the actually build, I kill Sirus lvl 5 but I use 5/6 portals (I still don't understand in what moment I can damage him, need to see videos). Then I tried a Forge of the Phoenix Map and I spend ALL portals. I left him with a little % hp, but I instant died 4/6 portals and the rest 2, just kill me because my minions DIED. Yes, I don't kill him. They NEVER die with Sirus, but they do with Phoenix?? The only modifiers he has in the map, was % to attack speed, life, etc, no reflect or anything weird. I was thinking I'll kill him without problem, 'cause I don't remember him to be so hard in Blight League. Anyway, the thing is, I don't feel the high damage that we supposes to have (atleast killing this bosses), I know Animate Guardian can help with that, but I see people here saying that don't have problem without him. If the thing is the weapon, then when I have more currency, I will change it for a crafted one. Can somebody give me a tip with that or what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited by NGXIS on Jan 14, 2020, 10:47:34 AM
What does the lethal pride jewel give and where do we socket it in?
Last edited by Aethilius on Jan 14, 2020, 10:58:40 AM
How are you guys making the elder heavy belt with str, increased attributes, life, flask charges etc? Fossils?

I’m currently running a cyclopean coil which is doing just fine but fancy an upgrade.
Last edited by xWillz on Jan 14, 2020, 11:19:05 AM

Hi, fellow summoners!

I have been wondering about min-max the gear we could use... What do you think about amulets that give +1 to maximum zombies?

Are they worth the investment?

Been sitting on some currency at the moment and wondering if I should invest in such amulet or focus on the gloves with vulnerability on hit corruption?

What are your opinions?

Thanks!
"
brunowa wrote:
I have updated the POB Link and Setup for the SPEED SETUP.

Changes made:
- minor tree tweak to pick up further reduced mana reservation in top right corner.
- removed blasphemy + vulnerability from chest
- insert Skitterbots and Precision into chest
- use "Curse enemies with Vulnerability on hit" gloves if you can get them.
- added Minion Speed into 6L
- Swap in Withering Step instead of Phase Run

So setup looks like this:

Ultimately, this allows us to run Skitterbots on top of what we had before. We don't get the full effect of Vulnerability because we are not constantly cycloning when speed mapping... but when we need it (ie bossing, delving etc) we get it because we are cycloning.. so it works well.

Precision scales with Generosity giving huge accuracy to minions to help quickly smash down enemies.

Minion Speed should have been in the 6L setup from the start. So it's there now.

Withering Step gives us some more DPS because it scales out chaos damage we get from Spirit Offering. You can also pop Withering Step on bosses.

NOTE: My Awakened Minion Damage in helmet I'm just leveling... this is basically a free spot I have. For extra DPS and minion defence put Summon Holy Relic in here.

Without the Vulnerability on gloves, would you still remove Blasphemy + Vulnerability for Precision + Skitterbots?

And if so, would you change it back vs Awakener lvl 8 with this "speed build"?
A mouse!
~(,,_,;>
Are there any other good Lethal Pride Jewels for this spot? Is there any way to find out?
And hello again :) got some questions that clearly present the state at which I understand poe mechanics (tldr: poorly, but i’m doing my best to improve):

1) sand stance is useless if i’m running blind jewel, so i’d rather switch to blood?
2) is it worth running maim with golem and spectres if i have impale with zombies? If not what would u use the slot for (don’t like the concept of AG)
3) skitterbots are mostly useful for hard boss fights to have a chance for double damage? Taunt jewel i have, suppose, works as same cc as cold skitterbot.
4) what’s the reason for running precision? Crit chance? Worth it without AG crit multi?

Thank you, dear friends!
guys why everyone brag about their damage? I have all the important things and kill T14 + bosses for almost a minute, without bad mods on the map
Your POB link is shy of some skills or is it just me ?
Do you have an updated one ?
I have pretty much copied this build on PS4, minus the lack of the 6l wep / chest - jewels, but i am lvl 82 and have more skills left over.

Any advice ?

Thanks
What would a lvl 92 tree look like with Geofri's Sanctuary?? Wondering which jewels vs strengths nodes to take

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info