3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi, fellow summoners!

I have been wondering about min-max the gear we could use... What do you think about amulet that gives +1 to maximum zombies?

Are they worth the investment?

Been sitting on some currency at the moment and wondering if I should invest in such amulet or focus on the gloves giving vulnerability on hit corruption?

What are your opinions?

Thanks!
With having Mistress of Sacrifice, do you want to still have 75% resistances? Also how do you get your Vaal Skeletons gem past 22? i see people talking about getting it upwards of 30.

Second question, is The Hungry Loop Unset Ring worth using once you get 20/20+ gems with skeletons?
Last edited by Spectorsl on Jan 14, 2020, 9:36:29 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
I haven't tested spider.. but I think I would prefer that over avian.

Got weapon with spider, but don't have enlighten 4 to get all auras yet so trying to change some aura and add maybe somewhere support skill to add survi/dps. 16% phys dmg and 30% slow vs 15% increased damage taken on mobs and 90% slow, seems better on bosses, speedfarm - flesh and stone. couldn't check on pob (it doesn't calculate aspect of the spider idk why).
Last edited by Smerfik on Jan 14, 2020, 9:46:53 AM
"
Hi there. First of all awesome build, or rather builds. Even having 1k hours under my belt i still very much consider myself a " Newb " This is the furthest i have gotten in any league thus far. Never done Guardians, Shaper etc.

With this in mind if there's any kind souls out there that could look over my Character and help with some advice to get higher,it would help. I'm no rich player, i don't trade, as in sell my stuff i find etc. SO it's all from drops and vendor recipes.

I am doing tier 12 maps ( when they drop hehe.) But higher i am feeling the sting, getting 1 shot quite often, even with all flasks and buffs up. I let my Minions attack, move around all the time, but out of nowhere , boom, dead, at 90 plus that is hurting the XP gain, a lot. Just not sure how to go about getting " better ", i want to finish this season With an Endgame boss kill. Any help is much appreciated.

Characters name is WyteWolf :) Thankies.

You need to skill into Mistress of sacrifice, so that your spirit offering actually affects you. I'd respecc unnatural strength and respec it when you get access to uberlab. Cycloning with des + so gives you ~1.5k-2k es per 0.7seconds.

On another note, what spectres are you using? If you are using the carnage/host chieftains for charge generation, you should link your raise spectre with blood magic, so that they can circumvent the mana costs. Unless you are actually playing damaging spectres, offensive supports are unneccesary here.
"
whitesuccubus wrote:
What upgrades should I be making, my character right now is https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/whitesuccubus/characters?characterName=Jesus_de_Nazaret and I don't know what improvements make.

I'm doing T15 "fine". I have the damage but I should constantly cast cyclone for spirit offering and be aware of using flask because I die easily. Got like 7EX of currency that can spend.

I do not have completed the atlas nor got the mods of multimod or +2 to socketed support gems.

Thank you ╰(*°▽°*)╯

EDIT: I should add that zombies at T15 will die sometimes.

I mean, you're level 77, you probably shouldnt be doing T15 maps yet. Your zombie gem is only level 18, You have low strength (not sure youre even over 1000 for baron bonus), and I don't see a minion leech jewel anywhere either to keep them alive. Its no wonder a T15 map kills them. Im surprised you can even do T15.

Your chaos res is pretty low too.

Mostly I'd upgrade strength first if you're not at 1000, mostly another efficient training (or do you not have one yet, I could have sworn I saw on on your tree but I don't see it now, but if you don't have one you really want 2), but around 45-50str per ring and as much as you can get on a belt preferably with #% increased attributes. Make sure you keep your res's maxed out at least with spirit offering running.

Also there's a passive in the bottom left of the tree called utmost might that will give you 70str and 8%str in just 3 passive points.

Levels are going to help you a lot.

Then maybe focus on a little more chaos res (even just an amethyst flask will help tons) as this season has a lot of chaos damage. (probably also found on your rings and belt, but this can get very pricey so maybe a jewel with some chaos res and minion leech (at least 1 jewel should have this), minion taunt, minion blind, minion damage etc.)

And then if you have leftover maybe look into a 6L weapon (cus 6L geofris are more expensive). Femurs are over 300c for a 6L, but a 6L queen's escape is like 80c and almost as good, and with the extra link probably stronger than a 5L femur, but totally not necessary.

Also put quality on all your gear. Boots and helm are naked currently. And maybe some attribute quality on your new rings and belt to squeeze out some extra strength if youre struggling to hit 1000 or a 300 interval for extra zombie.

Just my recommendations, lemme know if you need help or clarification with anything.

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 14, 2020, 10:14:25 AM
"
Mubbsy wrote:

I mean, you're level 77, you probably shouldnt be doing T15 maps yet. Your zombie gem is only level 18, You have low strength (not sure youre even over 1000 for baron bonus), and I don't see a minion leech jewel anywhere either to keep them alive. Its no wonder a T15 map kills them. Im surprised you can even do T15.

Your chaos res is pretty low too.

Mostly I'd upgrade strength first if you're not at 1000, mostly another efficient training, but around 45-50str per ring and as much as you can get on a belt preferably with #% increased attributes. Make sure you keep your res's maxed out at least with spirit offering running.

Also there's a passive in the bottom left of the tree called utmost might that will give you 70str and 8%str in just 3 passive points.

Levels are going to help you a lot.

Then maybe focus on a little more chaos res (even just an amethyst flask will help tons) as this season has a lot of chaos damage. (probably also found on your rings and belt, but this can get very pricey so maybe a jewel with some chaos res and minion leech (at least 1 jewel should have this), minion taunt, minion blind, minion damage etc.)

And then if you have leftover maybe look into a 6L weapon (cus 6L geofris are more expensive). Femurs are over 300c for a 6L, but a 6L queen's escape is like 80c and almost as good, and with the extra link probably stronger than a 5L femur, but totally not necessary.

Also put quality on all your gear. Boots and helm are naked currently. And maybe some attribute quality on your new rings and belt to squeeze out some extra strength if youre struggling to hit 1000 or a 300 interval for extra zombie.

Just my recommendations, lemme know if you need help or clarification with anything.

I'll start trying to cap my res then and going for the gems. I was doing T15 as a try to push as hard as I could the build (and to kill the motherf****r of Baran) but yeah, I'll go for map on a Tier that give me enough exp to level up.

Is actually going for a 6L unique weapon better than saving for the 6L crafted one?

I'll also look for the passive points that you told me.

Thank you again.
ok so 1 question.
If i add the same gloves with level #% Vulnerability on hit.
I can remove the blashemy + Vulnerability gem from the chest armour and add like Ressistance ayra and lvl 1 precision ?

right ?
"
whitesuccubus wrote:

Is actually going for a 6L unique weapon better than saving for the 6L crafted one?

Crafted one is worth around 13ex, gonna take a while to save up for one or get lucky with crafting (even then you're still looking at 5-6ex min bench costs)

If you get a 6L femur or Queen's you're not investing too much and can always sell it after you're done with it. You can get a 6L Queen's decree with pretty high stats for 60c, upgrade it to a Queen's Escape for about 10c with a prophecy, and when you're done and have a new weapon can sell it for 80c. You even make 10c out of it.

Extra link isn't super important yet though, but always nice.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
loving the build but is there a way to deal with phys reflect

Thoughts vs astraments?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info