3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Crafted weapons price goes up like crazy ... so I have some crafting questions. If anyone can help with RED comments I will be really happy.

Because of this:
50 Paragon's mace - # to Level of Socketed Gems
I have to look for 'paragon' type of 2h mace with iLvl50+?
AND

Bound Fossil 75 Minions deal (111-130)% increased Damage
This craft require ILvl 75+ right?
So I need 'Paragon' mace iLvl75+ up to iLvl?? - any upper limit?

"
Goofio wrote:

Weapon Crafting Guide for 2H Maces/Axes/Swords (NOT Warstaves!)
Weapon have to be white, blue or yellow?

1. Fossil craft until you hit the desired minion damage. T1 minion damage from Bound Fossils for this.
Just one slot resonator filled with Bound fossil + primitive alchemical OR chaotic resonator?

2. If there are extra prefixes that aren't "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" try to annul the extra prefixes.
-If you annul minion damage, return to step 1.
annul = use Orb of Annulment?

3. If there are three suffixes, try to annul one of the suffixes.
You need a free suffix for the crafting bench.
- If you annul minion damage, return to step 1.

Thnx a lot.
Hey just started this build a couple days ago and have spent a couple hundred chaos on the gear so far. Only at 500 strength and hp/shield seems low. If anyone could give me some direction/suggestions I would really appreciate it. Want to swap from skeles to auras but don't know how to sustain the mana with them and need dmg from skeles atm.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/aowamplfiy/characters
Also, only summoning 9 skeles, 2 spectre's, and 9 zombies atm. Does this ever increase?
I craftet this yesterday and it did cost an arm and a leg. I had bad luck on the % attribute roll upon fusing them together but over all it's not to bad I guess.

The Problem is, I lose a lot of strength, intelligence and dexterity compared to my Astramentis Amulet. :( Well, let's hope I can sell it without making to much of a loss.

"
attronach wrote:
Crafted weapons price goes up like crazy ... so I have some crafting questions. If anyone can help with RED comments I will be really happy.

Because of this:
50 Paragon's mace - # to Level of Socketed Gems
I have to look for 'paragon' type of 2h mace with iLvl50+?
AND

Bound Fossil 75 Minions deal (111-130)% increased Damage
This craft require ILvl 75+ right?
So I need 'Paragon' mace iLvl75+ up to iLvl?? - any upper limit?

Idk what you mean by Paragon. The guide on page 413 will work for non-unique 2-handed maces, swords and axes. Definitely get one 75+. If you can, try to get one with an ilvl 75-82. There's a chaos damage prefix that can roll at ilvl 83+. But if you can't find any 75-82, getting one 83+ is fine too.

"
Goofio wrote:

Weapon Crafting Guide for 2H Maces/Axes/Swords (NOT Warstaves!)
Weapon have to be white, blue or yellow?

Any 6L non-unique, as long as it's not corrupted or mirrored. The lower the dexterity requirement, the easier it will be to color the sockets red and blue.

1. Fossil craft until you hit the desired minion damage. T1 minion damage from Bound Fossils for this.
Just one slot resonator filled with Bound fossil + primitive alchemical OR chaotic resonator?

Most people use 1-socket resonators, yes. I like to use 3-socket resonators with metallic, aberrant and bound fossils. It's personal preference.

2. If there are extra prefixes that aren't "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" try to annul the extra prefixes.
-If you annul minion damage, return to step 1.

Yes

3. If there are three suffixes, try to annul one of the suffixes.
You need a free suffix for the crafting bench.
- If you annul minion damage, return to step 1.

Yes

Thnx a lot.

If you want to see details of how different fossils affect the possible mods, play around on PoeDB:

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Two%20Hand%20Mace

The '+1' that appears on the mod weighting when you use fossils is really a x10 or something.
Last edited by Goofio on Jan 14, 2020, 3:47:59 AM
Just had a quick question, how do you have 4 aura on at a time? I am only able to have 3 on at a time.
"
GymmiSushi wrote:
Just had a quick question, how do you have 4 aura on at a time? I am only able to have 3 on at a time.

You need enlighten 4

Can anyone tell me if this is worth anything? need a price check please.
How good is awakened multistrike for this build? I got lucky with a drop and not sure if I should sell or use.
Can someone craft +2 support on my 2-hand Warstaff? I'm afraid to lose currency and item when I try it via the global chat :)
Ingame: Zvillja
Last edited by Zpall1984 on Jan 14, 2020, 4:31:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info