3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Dhalilax wrote:
"
Yorrah wrote:
Probably this is the best build I have ever played, thanks a million both for this great build and detailed explanation for literally everything!

I am struggling with reaching 1200 strength (currently at 1099). Can some one provide advise on how to make it? (I am aware that my belt lacks one pure strength suffix, if I try to change it, I will lose some resistances)

https://pastebin.com/P72UctZA

Thanks in advance :)

you miss quality on rings and amulet for example.
ring will go to 47, other ring to 45. amulet to 19+115
also there are 3 big str passives node, down the tree: utmost might
+15 str, +15 str, +40str %8 str

Brawn crimson jewel is an other 5-6% str

Thank you very much :)
"
ppdrox wrote:
Think it's possible to use awakened brutality on zombies? or minion/impale + feed frenzy + empower + multistrike + raise zombie + melee physical is the best choice ?

When using Brutality you miss out on 30% more damage from Spirit Offering and also 30% more damage from Hatred.
My animate guardian died somehow using the immortal build. Was fighting a metamorph and now I can't summon him. I didn't kill my zombies or spectres, but somehow killed the guardian. I am pretty confused.
It happens :( I've found shock stacking to be a problem at times for the AG. Zombies can tank through things as they usually leech life back but the AG has a tendency to just stand in the middle of a lightning ball doing nothing and before you know it he's gone.
Do you guys have all resistances capped?
I checked POB from this thread and OP has resistances 43/45/62
You also have uncapped resistances?
"
elbowndg wrote:
Do you guys have all resistances capped?
I checked POB from this thread and OP has resistances 43/45/62
You also have uncapped resistances?

Spirit Offering.
"
Durahal wrote:

Spirit Offering.

Yeah i know about that, but i love to AFK farm blighted maps :D so thats why im asking :)
If anyone capped their res just by belt and rings :D looks like mission impossible
Another random question, what do we do for phys reflect maps? My zombies kill themselves, do we just avoid those?
And cannot regen mana maps are pretty annoying too, only way around those I've found is to unpop an aura and just be smart with my mana.

Am I missing something or do we just do our best to avoid those maps?
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:

Spirit Offering.

Yeah i know about that, but i love to AFK farm blighted maps :D so thats why im asking :)
If anyone capped their res just by belt and rings :D looks like mission impossible

Im res capped (including chaos) with no spirit offering - overcapped for ele weakness.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:

Spirit Offering.

Im res capped (including chaos) with no spirit offering - overcapped for ele weakness.

Ohh thats nice, but i saw ur equipment :D
Totally out of range for me ;D items looks like expensive ;D
how much str do u have?
Last edited by elbowndg on Jan 14, 2020, 2:26:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info