3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

this is by far the best build i ever done also the one that i invest more i tried to do a mix betwen the high end game setup and the clear speed setup ended up with this beast thank you so much for sharing this build can you take a look and say what you think

manage to reach 1200 strength
"
wiperius wrote:
I noticed that you are using legacy version of the femur of the saints in your guide. Do you still recommend 3.9 version of this item?

New version is way better than legacy... I just didn't have a new one 5linked to show case hence the old one is there.
"
maxpt99 wrote:

hey does my minions can apply this explosions?

Unfortunately not... Otherwise we would all be rolling that mod which would be epic :)
"
Smerfik wrote:
aspect of spider vs flesh and stone/any aura gem?

I haven't tested spider.. but I think I would prefer that over avian.
"
trionify wrote:
Thinking of re-rolling my lethal pride.. how do you know when you roll a good one? Is there a rule of thumb or something?

10%+ increased strength and not too many nodes to get there, or even better if on already used nodes.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Osgili4th wrote:
I belive the +1 Fortify is around 10% dmg over the dmg to minions with a high roll, but a little less if you hit dmg and 5% chance for minions to double dmg .That's why the base only 6L mace without any craft, with elder influence is really expensive. Not to mention that crafting the Elder Mace base is "easier" to understand since you spam alterations until hit the Fortify 1 alone. Correctme if I'm wrong.

I've seen a lot of questions regarding +1 Fortify vs 100% minion damage on weapon.

Here is an over simplified answer, which I hope clears things up.
WARNING: This is super simplified for clarity. Obviously things get much more complicated, but that's why PoB was invented :).

Lv 1 Fortify Support Provides a 20% MORE (multiplicative) damage modify to linked skills.

100% INCREASED minion damage is additive to all other increased damage.

Example:

If I have 500% increased total damage from skills and gear (not counting weapon yet).

Lv 1 Fortify Weapon:
(500)*(1.2) = 600%

100% Minion Damage Weapon:
(500)+(100) = 600%

So in this case they come out even. But what if im at 600% starting now.

Lv 1 Fortify Weapon:
(600)*(1.2) = 720%

100% Minion Damage Weapon:
(600)+(100) = 700%

So as you can see, the higher your starting damage, the better Fortify gets. It is important to note that Baron helm gives your zombies half of your str, which gives = +1% Melee Physical Damage (ADDITIVE). Things get very complicated when you start running things like +20% abyss jewels, Leercast from AG, etc, etc...

TLDR: The better your gear gets, the better Fortify pulls ahead of flat minion damage. Use POB to find out for your character what is better, answer is different for everyone.

Love this!

I love my fortify... Would recommend to anyone pushing end game.
Would you recommend this build for hc? I see that almost all necros at the top of the ladder use shield and stacking armor variation without much strength. Is that build's survivability much better than ours?
"
Zereo wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you for the amazing guide. Your guide and another summoner guide really helped me as a casual player come back after skipping a few leagues to have amazing league this time around. Finally got to the point of being able to down almost all the end game bosses (Still waiting on the awakened 8 kill to spawn).

Amazing guide and recommend everyone to give a try specially with the new Victario's chest piece. It just burns through everything in it's path.

Heck even got insanely lucky with this
dropping on my first Shaper kill ever. Can't thank you enough for the information you have been giving out.

Final build so far (Looking to learn to craft a new amulet hopefully).

Boom nice drop man!
Deleted
Last edited by Yorrah on Jan 14, 2020, 12:25:11 AM
Think it's possible to use awakened brutality on zombies? or minion/impale + feed frenzy + empower + multistrike + raise zombie + melee physical is the best choice ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info