3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Everything feels so easy with this build! OMG

Just did my first Sirus awakened lvl8 and never felt in danger!
It took less than 30s per phase to put him down damn!

Next on: Uber Elder... but yeah, game destroying build for sure haha.

My setup for Sirus if anyone is interested :)

And my not too unlucky drop:

Cheers!
This is an excellent build that I am basing my current character around! Still getting currency to fully gear up but it feels very tanky whilst also doing good damage.

I just wanted to share something I found last night for our animated guardian. The redeemer (blue) influenced chest pieces have a mod 'enemies nearby are blinded'. If you find a rare chest armour with this and craft the 'gain 10% life as max ES' onto it as well then we have a cheap and fairly reliable source of blind. Blue influenced chest pieces are cheap and this mod can be rolled from ilvl 75 onwards so should be cheap to get.
Well just did Sirus lvl 8 deathless without any issues, and with nowhere near perfect gear.

After struggling with figuring out how to run auras. I decided on running the following in my boots: enlighten lvl 3 > pride > war banner > flesh & stone. This then lets me run Aspect of the Avian from my weapon, which I really like running. Didn't need to switch any of these aura's for Sirus. Res's are like 68-75-76- and -34 chaos res.

For mapping I take out maim and replace it with melee splash in my Vaal Skeleton link, then switch to main for single target. I don't know if the timing will always work out this way, but I found for Sirus my vaal skellies came up just before the start of the 3rd phase. Which really helped me zerg him down in the hardest phase. Will be interesting to see

Just running 2x efficient training and a gem with minion taunt. Someone posted about minion taunt gems earlier in the thread, and I really recommend trying it. It boosted my survivability so much.

Nice to know I can pretty much do all content with this setup, improving my gems/gear from here will just making it quicker.

Gotta figure out what I want to spend $$$ on for the next steps. Think I might try to make a minion dmg/vulnerability ring.
Last edited by CuteMike4U on Jan 13, 2020, 9:42:52 PM
aspect of spider vs flesh and stone/any aura gem?
Just about to make my AG

Does hitting all the items with 20% quality help or does he not get any of those stats? Everything apart from that look ok?
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Just about to make my AG

Does hitting all the items with 20% quality help or does he not get any of those stats? Everything apart from that look ok?

you might want to get a chest with %hp and chaos resi + the craft instead. The other resistances don't really matter since he'll be capped with spirit offering and all that stuff, but even with grave intentions the ag should be at 51% chaos res. So getting 24 chaos res on chest would cap him.
"
Nisou wrote:

you might want to get a chest with %hp and chaos resi + the craft instead. The other resistances don't really matter since he'll be capped with spirit offering and all that stuff, but even with grave intentions the ag should be at 51% chaos res. So getting 24 chaos res on chest would cap him.

Sound good, will do, any clue about def stats like armor and quality of items for the AG?

Crafted this for 19c, not super impressive but it should do?
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 13, 2020, 10:37:42 PM
I noticed that you are using legacy version of the femur of the saints in your guide. Do you still recommend 3.9 version of this item?
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Nisou wrote:

Sound good, will do, any clue about def stats like armor and quality of items for the AG?

Crafted this for 19c, not super impressive but it should do?

armour obviously helps a little, but since the ag doesn't have a passive tree, the value will stay low and won't do much against large hits.
flat hp doesn't really do much, since the ag already has a really large base lifepool. So the main things you want are %life, 24% chaos res and as much %reg as you can get your hands on. The head + the chest ench and grave intentions making up the most of it though.

I went with meginords for my ag, it should end up with slightly more reg but slightly less maxhp, not sure it matters much.

you can ofc put quality on everything, but i don't think it'll make a real difference in situations that could actually kill it.
Last edited by Nisou on Jan 13, 2020, 10:51:39 PM

hey does my minions can apply this explosions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info