3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Gambets wrote:
femur's of the saint or queen's escape? Which is the best?

i'd go for queens (which i was doing in fact lol) cause of minion speed
femur should be more dmg, but i'd say lower clear speed
anyway by red maps you should already farm enough currency to upgrade to rare weapon (+1 gems with minion dmg/fortify) and start crafting it slowly once you get the rest of the money (mine cost 8ex sharp incl 50c crafting tips)
Last edited by Triapka on Jan 13, 2020, 5:35:15 PM
Thank you for the Build,

Managed to Finally get sirious down with these \o/ on awakening level 7.

Now where to go from here? also sorry for the double post :S

Probably invest to a rare weapon with those fancy mods?
Last edited by Nabbis_PoE on Jan 13, 2020, 5:54:41 PM
What about aspect of the avian? this is useful or other option is better?
"
What about aspect of the avian? this is useful or other option is better?

Please also tell if the followings are good alternative of this staff:
maul (30% increased stun duration) + supported lv20 fortify suffix?
staff (6% area of effect) instead of 18% block chance staff?
Just wanted to say thank you for the amazing guide. Your guide and another summoner guide really helped me as a casual player come back after skipping a few leagues to have amazing league this time around. Finally got to the point of being able to down almost all the end game bosses (Still waiting on the awakened 8 kill to spawn).

Amazing guide and recommend everyone to give a try specially with the new Victario's chest piece. It just burns through everything in it's path.

Heck even got insanely lucky with this
dropping on my first Shaper kill ever. Can't thank you enough for the information you have been giving out.

Final build so far (Looking to learn to craft a new amulet hopefully).

Last edited by Zereo on Jan 13, 2020, 6:56:54 PM
Yop,

Quick comment to say the combination for the AG is probably one of the worst I ever tried. Lost 3 times AG on blighted maps or Tiers 18-19.

Quick advice, do not bother with this head costing 3exa, it is totally not worth it on AG (or go ahead and lose your AG three times just to be sure 😍)
"
Osgili4th wrote:
I belive the +1 Fortify is around 10% dmg over the dmg to minions with a high roll, but a little less if you hit dmg and 5% chance for minions to double dmg .That's why the base only 6L mace without any craft, with elder influence is really expensive. Not to mention that crafting the Elder Mace base is "easier" to understand since you spam alterations until hit the Fortify 1 alone. Correctme if I'm wrong.

I've seen a lot of questions regarding +1 Fortify vs 100% minion damage on weapon.

Here is an over simplified answer, which I hope clears things up.
WARNING: This is super simplified for clarity. Obviously things get much more complicated, but that's why PoB was invented :).

Lv 1 Fortify Support Provides a 20% MORE (multiplicative) damage modify to linked skills.

100% INCREASED minion damage is additive to all other increased damage.

Example:

If I have 500% increased total damage from skills and gear (not counting weapon yet).

Lv 1 Fortify Weapon:
(500)*(1.2) = 600%

100% Minion Damage Weapon:
(500)+(100) = 600%

So in this case they come out even. But what if im at 600% starting now.

Lv 1 Fortify Weapon:
(600)*(1.2) = 720%

100% Minion Damage Weapon:
(600)+(100) = 700%

So as you can see, the higher your starting damage, the better Fortify gets. It is important to note that Baron helm gives your zombies half of your str, which gives = +1% Melee Physical Damage (ADDITIVE). Things get very complicated when you start running things like +20% abyss jewels, Leercast from AG, etc, etc...

TLDR: The better your gear gets, the better Fortify pulls ahead of flat minion damage. Use POB to find out for your character what is better, answer is different for everyone.

Everything is so easy with this build
Switched to Purity of Elements and watchers eye today. I took blasphemy and vulnerability out of the chest, and put purity of elements in. (Then was gifted a vulnerability on hit crusaders gloves!)

Pride
Discipline
War Banner
Purity of Elements
Enlighten 4

Got only 5 gems on my chest. Is there a better way to optimise auras? I'd like to keep Discipline and PoE.
Thinking of re-rolling my lethal pride.. how do you know when you roll a good one? Is there a rule of thumb or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info