3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Goner82 wrote:
First post and wanted to say thanks for the build. Xbox player so ignore registered char. I destroyed blight league and am enjoying having to get a bit more Sirus about it (lol sorry) this league.

The major turning point this league was getting an abyss jewel with minion leech and taunt. Taunt made a stupid amount of difference. Going to test putting Vaal skeletons into hungry loop and 6 link Spectres or something else. Anybody else have luck going that route?

Cheers brunowa!

You weren't kidding, I just threw in a taunt gem and it's night and day difference! Thanks for the suggestion!
Hey all, I was wondering about the Baron's "half your strength is added to your minions", do zombies benefit from that at all?
"
GGGodGiven wrote:
Can someone be so kind to link/post screenshot of the passive skill tree :) and please not a PoB link Thanks in advance

Just click my profile and see at Jaccobi. There you will see the tree as suggested by the build.
Hello there, someone can tell me what I can upgrade, without empower and enlighten 4 lvl.
p.s : i have only 770 str, what am I doing wrong?(
"
fGravity wrote:
Hey all, I was wondering about the Baron's "half your strength is added to your minions", do zombies benefit from that at all?

Zombies are melee, physical

Str adds physical damage, scales it pretty well.

So yeah, they do benefit from it. Thats one of the main reasons why we str stack and use baron :)
"
fGravity wrote:

I think this affect the life and the dmg of the minions, as they do pure physical.
"
Pitou6 wrote:
Hello there, someone can tell me what I can upgrade, without empower and enlighten 4 lvl.

Switch to the 18% increased strength boots. You may lost a bit of movement speed, but it will bring you way forward.

Also with one point in you skill tree, you can get +30 strength (upper right). So you have 800 + 18% = 944. The 56 missing should be not to hard. Switch rings, place jewels with strength or maybe drop your belt for now, and get a cheap strength belt to get you char working. When done and you have enough str, you can put it back.

I personally don't use speed belt and boots at all. I use two Quicksilver flasks of adrenalne and phase walk. As this build kills so fast, i have them up nearlv 100% of the time what is fast enough. Just a run throug. And i even don't use haste. ;) So there is enough speed potention without belt and boots. I would pick strength for now and then get these going by time.

GL
Last edited by Eisbehr on Jan 13, 2020, 10:47:10 AM
Anyone tried doing HOGM using some other setup(maybe srs?) and survived to tell about it?

Maan, trying to buy a level 4 empower from the lowest bidders you're like 100% gonna hit a bot/scammer
"
Eisbehr wrote:
"
Pitou6 wrote:

Switch to the 18% increased strength boots. You may lost a bit of movement speed, but it will bring you way forward.

Also with one point in you skill tree, you can get +30 strength (upper right). So you have 800 + 18% = 944. The 56 missing should be not to hard. Switch rings, place jewels with strength or maybe drop your belt for now, and get a cheap strength belt to get you char working. When done and you have enough str, you can put it back.

I personally don't use speed belt and boots at all. I use two Quicksilver flasks of adrenalne and phase walk. As this build kills so fast, i have them up nearlv 100% of the time what is fast enough. Just a run throug. And i even don't use haste. ;) So there is enough speed potention without belt and boots. I would pick strength for now and then get these going by time.

GL

He's got another open 30 str passive (Might) on the upper left he could get with 1 point as well. Means he should only need like 21 str or something around there after. Although I dunno why he has that point spent on the int passive that leads to Might.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 13, 2020, 11:18:49 AM
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
"
Triapka wrote:
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Hi ! I m pretty new to the game, but got lucky with loot i think. But i really cant kill conqeror, even with two stones in. I often need help.
I m wondering about my spells.. am I doing something wrong? Am I lacking som cursual gear? Pls help!
Thx for a good build btw! =)
(I have about 3 ex to spend)

What exactly happens with you I am curious?
Can’t check tree on mobile, gear wise nothing crucial missing. Definitely not the issue, rather a cheap quick improvement: lvl3 empower instead melee phys and zombie lvl20 corrupted gem (while u keep lvling your gems on swap).

I cant really kills bosses at t11/12 maps. tought they would melt now.. i m ad 1066 str. btw..

If you are dying and not minions, what are your resistances? With offering up they should be maxed. Are you cycloning around the boss during the fight and popping bone armor on cd?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info