3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Dhalilax wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Ok Guys,

Here is something that you may wanna get if you LIKE DAMAGE BABAY.

Check this out...

320% MINION DAMAGE INCREASE JEWEL...

Yes that's right... 320% in a SINGLE JEWEL!!

LOL

Insane...

https://youtu.be/m8lEGDACd2E

just got a try with divines. Only 10 tho.
Got only once double 80% damage.
Instead I got 240% minion life /facepalm

It's a lotta fun :)
I dont see a skill tree in the description
Hey, i'm using the speedbuild and i don't understand why we use hatred ? can someone explain me ? Because i never seen this aura up in your video gameplay
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Dhalilax wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Ok Guys,

Here is something that you may wanna get if you LIKE DAMAGE BABAY.

Check this out...

320% MINION DAMAGE INCREASE JEWEL...

Yes that's right... 320% in a SINGLE JEWEL!!

LOL

Insane...

https://youtu.be/m8lEGDACd2E

just got a try with divines. Only 10 tho.
Got only once double 80% damage.
Instead I got 240% minion life /facepalm

It's a lotta fun :)

Indeed.
Sadly the 2 80% damage nodes were really far, had to switch 9 points on my tree.
I'll keep my lethal pride atm, got really lucky with 15% str and 4% life, with only 3 divines. that makes me fly to 1.610 Str.
Looking for reach 1.800 now.
"
Nitenboy wrote:
Hey, i'm using the speedbuild and i don't understand why we use hatred ? can someone explain me ? Because i never seen this aura up in your video gameplay

Adding up to the question in this post as my previous question got lost.
Could brunowa or another kind soul explain the role of auras in speed build please? I’m mostly confused by Precision. Is it worth anything if i don’t have AG with crit dmg?
Overall what’s the recommendation on Victarios aura gems without Enlighten lvl4 and watchers eye?
Hi ! I m pretty new to the game, but got lucky with loot i think. But i really cant kill conqeror, even with two stones in. I often need help.
I m wondering about my spells.. am I doing something wrong? Am I lacking som cursual gear? Pls help!
Thx for a good build btw! =)
(I have about 3 ex to spend)
My lethal pride gives me:

- 5% str
- 8% hp
- 34 flat str

I'm not sure if this is decent enough or I should try to roll at least 10% str?
Last edited by Pannekeok on Jan 13, 2020, 9:09:02 AM
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Hi ! I m pretty new to the game, but got lucky with loot i think. But i really cant kill conqeror, even with two stones in. I often need help.
I m wondering about my spells.. am I doing something wrong? Am I lacking som cursual gear? Pls help!
Thx for a good build btw! =)
(I have about 3 ex to spend)

What exactly happens with you I am curious?
Can’t check tree on mobile, gear wise nothing crucial missing. Definitely not the issue, rather a cheap quick improvement: lvl3 empower instead melee phys and zombie lvl20 corrupted gem (while u keep lvling your gems on swap).
Probably this is the best build I have ever played, thanks a million both for this great build and detailed explanation for literally everything!

I am struggling with reaching 1200 strength (currently at 1099). Can some one provide advise on how to make it? (I am aware that my belt lacks one pure strength suffix, if I try to change it, I will lose some resistances)

https://pastebin.com/P72UctZA

Thanks in advance :)

"
Yorrah wrote:
Probably this is the best build I have ever played, thanks a million both for this great build and detailed explanation for literally everything!

I am struggling with reaching 1200 strength (currently at 1099). Can some one provide advise on how to make it? (I am aware that my belt lacks one pure strength suffix, if I try to change it, I will lose some resistances)

https://pastebin.com/P72UctZA

Thanks in advance :)

you miss quality on rings and amulet for example.
ring will go to 47, other ring to 45. amulet to 19+115
also there are 3 big str passives node, down the tree: utmost might
+15 str, +15 str, +40str %8 str

Brawn crimson jewel is an other 5-6% str
Last edited by Dhalilax on Jan 13, 2020, 9:22:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info