3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Triapka wrote:
"
Nitenboy wrote:
Hey, i'm using the speedbuild and i don't understand why we use hatred ? can someone explain me ? Because i never seen this aura up in your video gameplay

Adding up to the question in this post as my previous question got lost.
Could brunowa or another kind soul explain the role of auras in speed build please? I’m mostly confused by Precision. Is it worth anything if i don’t have AG with crit dmg?
Overall what’s the recommendation on Victarios aura gems without Enlighten lvl4 and watchers eye?

Brunowa said on YT, that he will add more details about auras and priority of them. May have the exact same problem as you. Many options and ways. And as you mentioned, what to use with enlighten lv3 only.

One Problem of the whole build (i mean the written part, not the build itself) is that it is focused on standard league. Many suggestions or updated in the videos is related to that. I mean, Empower lv4, enlieghten lv4, watchers eye correctly rolled or head with +40 dmg will most people on leagues never get. So it should focus more on that, as on min/max with "poe wide unique jewel with 320% dmg". ;)

I hope an update will come too, focusing on the order of things and not on only the BIS setup.
Hi,

first thanks verymuch, great build, first necro and i LOVE it.

Can you please clarify again how to raise 4 spectres ? Currently stuck with 3.

Thanks !

EDIT :
Found in the guide

"You get the fourth spectre from having a level 21 Raise Spectre gem in your Baron which makes it a level 25 gem giving us the extra spectre."
Last edited by kenosinx on Jan 13, 2020, 9:44:04 AM

If I have this Bodyarmour I should buy eq for animate guardian (actually I have eq for 8 chaos) or buy enlighten 4lvl
Just wanted to say thanks to Brunowa. I just started this game a month ago. This was the first guide I decided to follow. It was pretty intimidating at first, was kind of complex for a total noob, but I just took my questions 1 at a time and eventually I understood the guide.

Then Brunowa released a 1hr discussion video on the build. After watching that, my DPS went from 28k to 105k. And more importantly the build finally fucking made sense to me. Now I'm farming Sirus and making every boss in this game my bitch.

Thank you so much for this guide. It introduced me to the game in the best possible way. It was everything that was promised and more.

<3
Managed to get a jewel divined to give me 240% minion damage in the bottom left jewel socket near Barbarism. Keep in mind that if you go this route you do lose enough strength to lose 1 zombie and you also lose some defense.
I'm thinking about switching from my miner as I do not like this playstyle and Pyroclast mine gave my eyes an cancer so I came here with question:

Can I build something under 16-17 exalts?
I was thinking about HoAG Mana Guardian but he is just to slow and I would like to have whole army of minions ;). I know this build is probably great for speed farming maps but what about killing bosses with that budget?

Also question about delving. Is this build good for darknes farming?
"
Triapka wrote:
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Hi ! I m pretty new to the game, but got lucky with loot i think. But i really cant kill conqeror, even with two stones in. I often need help.
I m wondering about my spells.. am I doing something wrong? Am I lacking som cursual gear? Pls help!
Thx for a good build btw! =)
(I have about 3 ex to spend)

What exactly happens with you I am curious?
Can’t check tree on mobile, gear wise nothing crucial missing. Definitely not the issue, rather a cheap quick improvement: lvl3 empower instead melee phys and zombie lvl20 corrupted gem (while u keep lvling your gems on swap).

I cant really kills bosses at t11/12 maps. tought they would melt now.. i m ad 1066 str. btw..
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
"
Triapka wrote:
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Hi ! I m pretty new to the game, but got lucky with loot i think. But i really cant kill conqeror, even with two stones in. I often need help.
I m wondering about my spells.. am I doing something wrong? Am I lacking som cursual gear? Pls help!
Thx for a good build btw! =)
(I have about 3 ex to spend)

What exactly happens with you I am curious?
Can’t check tree on mobile, gear wise nothing crucial missing. Definitely not the issue, rather a cheap quick improvement: lvl3 empower instead melee phys and zombie lvl20 corrupted gem (while u keep lvling your gems on swap).

I cant really kills bosses at t11/12 maps. tought they would melt now.. i m ad 1066 str. btw..

Last edited by Fiskaflesket on Jan 13, 2020, 10:15:32 AM
Wich socket is the best for my timeless jewel?
Elegant hubris or lethal pride?
Can someone be so kind to link/post screenshot of the passive skill tree :) and please not a PoB link Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info