3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What weapon do you use on Animate Guardian if you have fortify on your weapon?
Its still Kingmaker or something else?
"
RedDeath1337 wrote:
Does anyone have a link to a detailed craft guide on how to make this weapon?

I'm new to the game this season and everything seems way over my head.

Thanks!

Look in the first post. Under "Crafting guide". ;)
"
elbowndg wrote:
What weapon do you use on Animate Guardian if you have fortify on your weapon?
Its still Kingmaker or something else?

Still Kingmaker, yes.
so.. i got 1000 str. Changed my boots and redo my tree.
Can I fix something else? without enlighten and empower 4 lvl
"
RedDeath1337 wrote:
Does anyone have a link to a detailed craft guide on how to make this weapon?

I'm new to the game this season and everything seems way over my head.

Thanks!

Take a look at page 413 of this guide, there is a good write-up. I used the div card to get a 6l maul and then started spamming bound fossils. Was able to hit this:

its better to use stuff with increased damage to minions 126% with total of 3 sockets. Or stuff with fortify. Ive also read that you wrote that fortify is better than 100% increased damage.

Thank you for reply
Is it worth it to dish out 10-15ex for a staff with all the mods mentioned in the craft section except for +1 to Level of Socketed Gems?

The staffs with +1 go for 30ex plus atm
Last edited by Skinnefjes on Jan 13, 2020, 2:40:13 PM
"
Skinnefjes wrote:
Is it worth it to dish out 10-15ex for a staff with all the mods mentioned in the craft section except for +1 to Level of Socketed Gems?

You can craft what you need for a lot cheaper. See my post a couple up ^^^...I made that weapon for less that 10ex probably. And I paid people to do the enchants.
"
Skinnefjes wrote:

I don't know how u search but its not true ;)
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/eReWk66iL
"
Skinnefjes wrote:

I paid 8ex for a +1 and 100% minion damage with +2 support gems ans minion atk/cast speed. Dunno where you get 30ex from unless its some perfect 5% double damage, 130% minion damage with t1 str. You dont need all that.
IGN: DabrixRN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info