3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Hi ! I m pretty new to the game, but got lucky with loot i think. But i really cant kill conqeror, even with two stones in. I often need help.
I m wondering about my spells.. am I doing something wrong? Am I lacking som cursual gear? Pls help!
Thx for a good build btw! =)
(I have about 3 ex to spend)

You need to respec out of commander of darkness and into mistress of sacrifice!
The whole defense mechanic is based on constantly spamming spirit offering to regain large amounts of es.
Last edited by Nisou on Jan 13, 2020, 11:31:02 AM
Could Chaos Inoculation be a good choice? There will be another jewel slot for another efficient Training jewel nearby. This will also mean changing a lot of the tree, but will it be worth it?
You'll need to change a lot to go with ci. You'll loose the es regain from spirit offering since your max life will be 1 and i'm not sure if ghost reaver converts the zombie's life leech since it's technically not you leeching.
You lose Spirit Offering insta 2000ES gain with Cyclone setup, and ALL 2% leech.It opens alternatives such as CwdT+Spirit+Desecreate plus you can invest in cheaper very efficient rings with no chaos. It's viable but according to my experience it won't make you safer at all.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Jan 13, 2020, 11:37:39 AM
I'm curius, does the "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" work on Zombies too?
Deleted.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Jan 13, 2020, 12:05:28 PM
"
DaKhuuk wrote:
I'm curius, does the "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" work on Zombies too?

No.
If I have only 3 lvl empower, which is better 20/20 raise zombie or 21/0 ?
"
Pitou6 wrote:
If I have only 3 lvl empower, which is better 20/20 raise zombie or 21/0 ?

20/20 i think
Does anyone have a link to a detailed craft guide on how to make this weapon?

I'm new to the game this season and everything seems way over my head.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info