3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Ok Guys,

Here is something that you may wanna get if you LIKE DAMAGE BABAY.

Check this out...

320% MINION DAMAGE INCREASE JEWEL...

Yes that's right... 320% in a SINGLE JEWEL!!

LOL

Insane...

https://youtu.be/m8lEGDACd2E
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 13, 2020, 6:47:30 AM

How do you get to +9 to level of soket on the raise zombie spell? I am at the maximum at +6. thanks.
"
ArgoZenn wrote:

How do you get to +9 to level of soket on the raise zombie spell? I am at the maximum at +6. thanks.

Lvl 21 Gem 21

Weapon with +1 to socketed gems and +2 to socketed support gems +1

Lvl 4 Empower (Gets turned into level 7 empower from weapon) +6

Unnatural Strength Ascendancy Passive +2

1+6+2=9 plus base 21 gem = level 30 = 9 base zombies

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
https://pastebin.com/cSSJkPFS

Can someone help me out with my build I'm completely lost at minion damage and str stacking.

Anyone? :(
"
Eisbehr wrote:
I would definetly go for the guardian setup! Kingmaker is such a nice boost. Do it, really!

Do the 20% gems by vendor recipe, so put a lv20 gem and one gcp in and get a lv1 20% gem. You need one evening to get them back up again and saved the money.

The rest is only min/max. I only have empower lv3, no enlighten and even only a 5-link chest. But i do all content and have no problem with Sirius on a8. Everything is easy (see my char).

The best boost in your list will be the Kingmaker, imo. And the of course, make the gems 20%. ;)

OK, thanks! Will go for AG setup ASAP. Question for my AG, is a lvl 21 gem for 4% extra HP worth it to protect my investment? Currently have ravenous horde so I imagine he should be immortal'ish with a chest with 10% hp as energy shield for 20% total.

And is 20% quality on that gem for 40% movement speed necessary for him to keep up and buff us? 21/0 RG gems are about 75c and 21/20's are 300+. But I could just run the lvl 20 one I have and maybe dump some of my GCPs in it so I dont have to relevel him for basically no cost. And then maybe get lucky with a vaal.

Main reason I haven't done the recipe for 20% gems is I don't want to have a low power phase while all my gems are weak, but I guess I'll still be fairly strong and they'll level fast (besides AG, I want to use him ASAP and don't want to have him die cus he's low level so I don't mind GCPing him)
"
brunowa wrote:
Ok Guys,

Check this out...

LOL

Insane...

@brunowa, what does your tree look like to fit this jewel in?
"
"
https://pastebin.com/cSSJkPFS

Can someone help me out with my build I'm completely lost at minion damage and str stacking.

Anyone? :(

Move your efficient training from slot 3 to 2. Will give you 105 more str according to POB.

Other than that, your Baron is at 23str of 40, probably invest in a higher one. Although the enchant is decent, so maybe another 15ish strength there isn't worth.

But it says you're at 1200+ str now, are you aiming for 1500?
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 13, 2020, 7:36:26 AM
"
Veraclus wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Ok Guys,

Check this out...

LOL

Insane...

@brunowa, what does your tree look like to fit this jewel in?

Lol nevermind, I'm being retarded. I forgot for a second how you assess where to put this jewel.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Eisbehr wrote:
I would definetly go for the guardian setup! Kingmaker is such a nice boost. Do it, really!

Do the 20% gems by vendor recipe, so put a lv20 gem and one gcp in and get a lv1 20% gem. You need one evening to get them back up again and saved the money.

The rest is only min/max. I only have empower lv3, no enlighten and even only a 5-link chest. But i do all content and have no problem with Sirius on a8. Everything is easy (see my char).

The best boost in your list will be the Kingmaker, imo. And the of course, make the gems 20%. ;)

OK, thanks! Will go for AG setup ASAP. Question for my AG, is a lvl 21 gem for 4% extra HP worth it to protect my investment? Currently have ravenous horde so I imagine he should be immortal'ish with a chest with 10% hp as energy shield for 20% total.

And is 20% quality on that gem for 40% movement speed necessary for him to keep up and buff us? 21/0 RG gems are about 75c and 21/20's are 300+. But I could just run the lvl 20 one I have and maybe dump some of my GCPs in it so I dont have to relevel him for basically no cost. And then maybe get lucky with a vaal.

Main reason I haven't done the recipe for 20% gems is I don't want to have a low power phase while all my gems are weak, but I guess I'll still be fairly strong and they'll level fast (besides AG, I want to use him ASAP and don't want to have him die cus he's low level so I don't mind GCPing him)

I only use a 20/20 AG with Minion Life Support. As you ask for the extra HP, this is not worth a lv21 AG. The AG never gets any dmg so far. He has always full HP, i never noticed this gets dropped even a bit. So i would take a 20/20 one. You can replace it in the future too, swapping a AG is no problem, your gear will stay. But the 20% is worth it. Movement speed on minions is always nice. And your zombies may get buffed by minion speed support, so give you AG the 20% to keep him up.

I understand your concerns about the vendor recipe of gems. Yes, you have a small step back, but you raise all gems do lv17 nearly instant in higher maps. So you back very fast. Getting them up to lv19 should even be done on the same evening. So you will be back pretty quick with nearly no invest. :)

The saved money can be saved for the empower lv4, what would be my next step then ...
"
brunowa wrote:
Ok Guys,

Check this out...

LOL

Insane...

just got a try with divines. Only 10 tho.
Got only once double 80% damage.
Instead I got 240% minion life /facepalm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info