3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Mubbsy wrote:
I have about 11-12 ex to spend. Already have my gear pretty sorted except maybe some more chaos res on my 2nd ring and belt. Only gem I have overleveled is Raise Spectre for 4 spectres. Str is about 1250.

Of these options which should I prioritize?

- Lvl 4 Empower (currently have lvl 3) 6.2 ex
- Lvl 4 Enlighten (currently have lvl 3) [would need to get a good unset ring for flame dash then too, I refuse to walk around cliffs] 6 ex + unset ring
- 21/20 Zombie gem (currently have 20/20) 3 ex
- Lethal Pride and a bunch of Divines 1.9 ex + Divine costs
- Watchers Eye w/ Clarity bonus to energy shield from max mana ok maybe I can't afford 37 ex
- Watchers Eye w/ Chaos res from Purity of Elements 6.4 ex
- Kingmaker/MotSD Animate Guardian (have a level 20 gem waiting to be used) 5.1 ex
- 20% Quality all relevant gems Apx 2.5 - 3 ex if I use GCPs
- Chaos res on 2nd ring and belt (might require swapping discipline for purity of elements to max my res this way) 3-5 ex most likely? maybe more

Can probably afford a few of these things, but wondering if anyone has input or experience as to what would give me the best bang for my buck. I could save a little more and maybe get a few of the big ticket things, but maybe some of the cheaper things will make me beefier. My chaos res with my amethyst flask popped is only like 25% currently, and chaos damage is generally a bit of a problem for me.

I would go Chaos Watchers for QoL. Empower 4 too.Kingmaker maybe too.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
I have about 11-12 ex to spend. Already have my gear pretty sorted except maybe some more chaos res on my 2nd ring and belt. Only gem I have overleveled is Raise Spectre for 4 spectres. Str is about 1250.

Of these options which should I prioritize?

- Lvl 4 Empower (currently have lvl 3) 6.2 ex
- Lvl 4 Enlighten (currently have lvl 3) [would need to get a good unset ring for flame dash then too, I refuse to walk around cliffs] 6 ex + unset ring
- 21/20 Zombie gem (currently have 20/20) 3 ex
- Lethal Pride and a bunch of Divines 1.9 ex + Divine costs
- Watchers Eye w/ Clarity bonus to energy shield from max mana ok maybe I can't afford 37 ex
- Watchers Eye w/ Chaos res from Purity of Elements 6.4 ex
- Kingmaker/MotSD Animate Guardian (have a level 20 gem waiting to be used) 5.1 ex
- 20% Quality all relevant gems Apx 2.5 - 3 ex if I use GCPs
- Chaos res on 2nd ring and belt (might require swapping discipline for purity of elements to max my res this way) 3-5 ex most likely? maybe more

Can probably afford a few of these things, but wondering if anyone has input or experience as to what would give me the best bang for my buck. I could save a little more and maybe get a few of the big ticket things, but maybe some of the cheaper things will make me beefier. My chaos res with my amethyst flask popped is only like 25% currently, and chaos damage is generally a bit of a problem for me.

I would definetly go for the guardian setup! Kingmaker is such a nice boost. Do it, really!

Do the 20% gems by vendor recipe, so put a lv20 gem and one gcp in and get a lv1 20% gem. You need one evening to get them back up again and saved the money.

The rest is only min/max. I only have empower lv3, no enlighten and even only a 5-link chest. But i do all content and have no problem with Sirius on a8. Everything is easy (see my char).

The best boost in your list will be the Kingmaker, imo. And the of course, make the gems 20%. ;)
Last edited by Eisbehr on Jan 13, 2020, 5:58:39 AM
Hey, I went back to this build after playing a chains of command build where my near 6ex AG died because reflect....F

I got a nice weapon and gear is ok although I will get better rings and belt, probably buy an Astramentis after I fix my resistances (I kind of want to run with Flesh Offering)

I got the chaos res watcher's eye so along with purity of elements, the res problem is fixed and my boyz are more tanky too but I keep thinking of a CI variant of this build

For this to work would be pretty easy and the cost of gear would be lower since life on rings/belt is more expensive than ES, also you'll have some freedom on a few nodes which can be replaced with defensive, str stack or ES, ES regens pretty fast if you craft a bit of faster regen start

You can put Garb of the Ephemereal along with Mask of the tribunal on AG which will buff you and your boyz with immunity to curse and give some ES and defenses.

What do you guys think, or was this discussed somewhere (didn't go back more than 30 pages on this post sorry)
Hi
Nice build and congratz with all work and especificacions.

Tell me One thing?

How do you cap the resistentences ?

TKS
"
Genuino666 wrote:
Hi
Nice build and congratz with all work and especificacions.

Tell me One thing?

How do you cap the resistentences ?

TKS

Ascendency bonuses
"
Badumtish93 wrote:
Hey, I went back to this build after playing a chains of command build where my near 6ex AG died because reflect....F

I got a nice weapon and gear is ok although I will get better rings and belt, probably buy an Astramentis after I fix my resistances (I kind of want to run with Flesh Offering)

I got the chaos res watcher's eye so along with purity of elements, the res problem is fixed and my boyz are more tanky too but I keep thinking of a CI variant of this build

For this to work would be pretty easy and the cost of gear would be lower since life on rings/belt is more expensive than ES, also you'll have some freedom on a few nodes which can be replaced with defensive, str stack or ES, ES regens pretty fast if you craft a bit of faster regen start

You can put Garb of the Ephemereal along with Mask of the tribunal on AG which will buff you and your boyz with immunity to curse and give some ES and defenses.

What do you guys think, or was this discussed somewhere (didn't go back more than 30 pages on this post sorry)

CI is perfectly viable. Give it a go!
"
b0TEB wrote:
"

I just had vulnerability there but bought the gloves with vuln on hit corrupted earlier so removed it from my chest.

Still fiddling around with gems.

It does not trigger if your minions hit, right? You gotta hit the target yourself in order to curse it? If so, it is useless to me.

It's still good.. because you get it when you need it. You don't really need it on trash when flying through maps... but when you cyclone on bosses it procs on them which is really the only time it makes a diff.
"
Blu3166 wrote:
Since spectres share the curse limit with us, would it be viable to get something like a Merveil's Retainer (50% Vulnerability) and swap out our Blasphemy & Vulnerability gems for something else?

You can always just forgoe the curse altogether and just slot in another 35% mana res aura.
"
SoltarsEngel wrote:
"
Triapka wrote:
hey again everyone! :)
breezing through all the maps with current speedy setup. tried my first Sirius today, was lvl 4 and i didn't know the mechanics at all. had him at 10-15% with 4 portals left, but then mazes and one-shotting beam even didn't let me touch him again. that was a bit upsetting.
what would you advise or suggest to improve? i don't have any currency left atm, but recently dropped awakener gem might sell at ~3ex which i could spend afterwards on hte build.

I share that experience.

Got Sirius into the last phase on awakener lvl 7 deathless and then everything went down the drain. Got a 3 ring maze who's outer exit led right into a cloud. After that I could not touch him anymore, because of his f***ing beam killing me 4 or 5 times before I could even reach him again.

I was and am pretty frusttrated with this encounter.

There should always be a bit of space between the outer ring of meteor and the cloud.. it's small, but there is always a space. As soon as you get out just stop, or hug the outer ring.
"
DanteTDH wrote:
Just a quick question. Would using awakened minion damage be better overall than impale? What about in terms of clear and boss??

Both do a great job. Differences in game are hard to really notice... Impale works great particularly with the speed setup because we get massive bonus with Dread Banner + Generosity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info