3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Just a quick question. Would using awakened minion damage be better overall than impale? What about in terms of clear and boss??
Hi guys, I'm following the budget-newbie setup and I can't find how to summon 4 spectres. I can only summon up to 3 (1 extra from Death Attunement anoint).

How can I summon the 4th?
"
Chronos69 wrote:
Hi guys, I'm following the budget-newbie setup and I can't find how to summon 4 spectres. I can only summon up to 3 (1 extra from Death Attunement anoint).

How can I summon the 4th?

sigh It's in the FAQ on page one...

Level 21 gem + Barons + ascendancy = lvl 25 gem = extra spectre
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Noob question:
In which way fortify weapon is better than the one with minion damage?

Should I switch for the fortify one?
Last edited by Dhalilax on Jan 13, 2020, 4:27:58 AM
"
Dhalilax wrote:
Noob question:
In which way fortify weapon is better than the one with minion damage?

Should I switch for the fortify one?

well, read the posts on the previous page and you will find the answer.

"
macsdf1 wrote:
"
Konquest wrote:
Is the 2H with Fortify better than 2H with Minion damage 100%? Assuming using AG with Kingmaker.

Thanks!

minion dmg better if you run 6l skele and 6l zombies sure, like I do.

If just zombies then prob fortify I guess.

100 minion dmg is like 25-30% more dmg anyways depending on how much minion damage you already have.

"
Triapka wrote:
hey again everyone! :)
breezing through all the maps with current speedy setup. tried my first Sirius today, was lvl 4 and i didn't know the mechanics at all. had him at 10-15% with 4 portals left, but then mazes and one-shotting beam even didn't let me touch him again. that was a bit upsetting.
what would you advise or suggest to improve? i don't have any currency left atm, but recently dropped awakener gem might sell at ~3ex which i could spend afterwards on hte build.

I share that experience.

Got Sirius into the last phase on awakener lvl 7 deathless and then everything went down the drain. Got a 3 ring maze who's outer exit led right into a cloud. After that I could not touch him anymore, because of his f***ing beam killing me 4 or 5 times before I could even reach him again.

I was and am pretty frusttrated with this encounter.
Since spectres share the curse limit with us, would it be viable to get something like a Merveil's Retainer (50% Vulnerability) and swap out our Blasphemy & Vulnerability gems for something else?
"
Durahal wrote:
Just hit this craft - still an open prefix to slam.
Heres a quick summary of how to craft [...] Meta craft the amulet with what ever else you want.

Here's what I got after the awakened merge:

3 t1 targeted suffixes and a t5 prefix. Where do I go from there? I'm now scared to waste a lot of currency, so can I do the following:

1. Bench "Suffixes cannot be changed"

2. Scour to get down to my 3 suffixes

3. Chaos spam until I get 2 desired prefixes? Does that risk removing the craft from step 1 above? Or do I have to exalt/annul until I get 2 desired prefixes? That sounds very expensive.

4. Divine the final product.

We don't have catalysts yet in Standard so people importing them sell them at a 40x markup, hence why I only have 2% quality :)
I have about 11-12 ex to spend. Already have my gear pretty sorted except maybe some more chaos res on my 2nd ring and belt. Only gem I have overleveled is Raise Spectre for 4 spectres. Str is about 1250.

Of these options which should I prioritize?

- Lvl 4 Empower (currently have lvl 3) 6.2 ex
- Lvl 4 Enlighten (currently have lvl 3) [would need to get a good unset ring for flame dash then too, I refuse to walk around cliffs] 6 ex + unset ring
- 21/20 Zombie gem (currently have 20/20) 3 ex
- Lethal Pride and a bunch of Divines 1.9 ex + Divine costs
- Watchers Eye w/ Clarity bonus to energy shield from max mana ok maybe I can't afford 37 ex
- Watchers Eye w/ Chaos res from Purity of Elements 6.4 ex
- Kingmaker/MotSD Animate Guardian (have a level 20 gem waiting to be used) 5.1 ex
- 20% Quality all relevant gems Apx 2.5 - 3 ex if I use GCPs
- Chaos res on 2nd ring and belt (might require swapping discipline for purity of elements to max my res this way) 3-5 ex most likely? maybe more

Can probably afford a few of these things, but wondering if anyone has input or experience as to what would give me the best bang for my buck. I could save a little more and maybe get a few of the big ticket things, but maybe some of the cheaper things will make me beefier. My chaos res with my amethyst flask popped is only like 25% currently, and chaos damage is generally a bit of a problem for me.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 13, 2020, 5:29:46 AM
"
"
tripknot wrote:
"
Does anyone have any suggestions on what i can use instead of discipline?

At the moment i'm using aspect of the avian so i don't have enough mana to be able to run disc also.

Is there something that can benefit me to take it's spot?

What is blasphemy supporting? Says curse only?

I just had vulnerability there but bought the gloves with vuln on hit corrupted earlier so removed it from my chest.

Still fiddling around with gems.

It does not trigger if your minions hit, right? You gotta hit the target yourself in order to curse it? If so, it is useless to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info