3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Konquest wrote:
Is the 2H with Fortify better than 2H with Minion damage 100%? Assuming using AG with Kingmaker.

Thanks!

The fortify from kingmaker is only the phys damage reduction buff, gems supported by Fortify give the damage multiplier. Generally Fortify on weapon will always be better than 100% minion damage, unless you are running skeles too - then the minion damage will benefit them as well.
I run pride, dread banner, spider only. Took off discipline, don'r really need it, no watcher's eye or anything.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
"
Konquest wrote:
Is the 2H with Fortify better than 2H with Minion damage 100%? Assuming using AG with Kingmaker.

Thanks!

minion dmg better if you run 6l skele and 6l zombies sure, like I do.

If just zombies then prob fortify I guess.

100 minion dmg is like 25-30% more dmg anyways depending on how much minion damage you already have.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Last edited by macsdf1 on Jan 12, 2020, 11:09:45 PM
"
Does anyone have any suggestions on what i can use instead of discipline?

At the moment i'm using aspect of the avian so i don't have enough mana to be able to run disc also.

Is there something that can benefit me to take it's spot?

What is blasphemy supporting? Says curse only?
I have 1 green available for my raise zombies, which is better: withering touch or impale?
Depends. If you are doing Physical damage you use Impale. If you are using white socket Triad's for Chaos conversion you use Withering.
"
tripknot wrote:
"
Does anyone have any suggestions on what i can use instead of discipline?

At the moment i'm using aspect of the avian so i don't have enough mana to be able to run disc also.

Is there something that can benefit me to take it's spot?

What is blasphemy supporting? Says curse only?

I just had vulnerability there but bought the gloves with vuln on hit corrupted earlier so removed it from my chest.

Still fiddling around with gems.
Last edited by phar_ on Jan 13, 2020, 12:54:38 AM
would you be able to re-add passives 109-123? they arent showing up in link.
Hello fellow zombomancers, could someone be so kind to explain the logic of using those auras for speed build? especially I’m confused with precision and skitterbots. I’ve been playing with pob, but can’t find the way how to check the impact of those. Since I cannot afford enlighten lvl4, i’m using an alternative aura setup. Maps are going fine but i filed sirius lvl4 completely. I’d appreciate any reco on the improvements. Profile should be public. Thanks!)
https://pastebin.com/cSSJkPFS

Can someone help me out with my build I'm completely lost at minion damage and str stacking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info