3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

nvm
Last edited by Maxjke3h on Jan 12, 2020, 7:57:28 PM
"
Maxjke3h wrote:

Enable Vaal discipline vs enabale discipline?

Tried that, still has base discipline enabled so it reserves the mana. Thank you though.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
I think I'll never reach 100 with this character, I keep dying randomly mapping one shotted by Incursion monsters or some metamoprhs while I can tank pretty much all endgame bosses.

I just did 96 to 97 without dying, including lots of metamorphs. My equipment is only okay. I don't have any of the expensive stuff. But my survivability went up when I pushed my chaos resist up to 27%. If yours is negative I can recommend trying to raise it.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what i can use instead of discipline?

At the moment i'm using aspect of the avian so i don't have enough mana to be able to run disc also.

Is there something that can benefit me to take it's spot?

"

At the moment i'm using aspect of the avian so i don't have enough mana to be able to run disc also.

Skitterbots
First post and wanted to say thanks for the build. Xbox player so ignore registered char. I destroyed blight league and am enjoying having to get a bit more Sirus about it (lol sorry) this league.

The major turning point this league was getting an abyss jewel with minion leech and taunt. Taunt made a stupid amount of difference. Going to test putting Vaal skeletons into hungry loop and 6 link Spectres or something else. Anybody else have luck going that route?

Cheers brunowa!
"
brunowa wrote:
"

Skitterbots

Sadly can't, not enough mana.

Using flesh & stone, war banner, pride & aspect of avian.
Last edited by phar_ on Jan 12, 2020, 10:11:38 PM
Do I need level 4 enlighten to run all 4 auras from the chest?
"
"
brunowa wrote:
"

Skitterbots

Sadly can't, not enough mana.

Using flesh & stone, war banner, pride & aspect of avian.

You could take further mana reservation in tree to use it.

Or you can remove flesh and stone or aspect of avian and instead use haste or hatred.

Or you can use the slot for something like flame Dash or summon holy relic.
Is the 2H with Fortify better than 2H with Minion damage 100%? Assuming using AG with Kingmaker.

Thanks!
Last edited by Konquest on Jan 12, 2020, 10:55:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info