3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Thoughts on Brawn jewel? Is it a good way to get some extra strength?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
OK so I managed to hit 15% Str if I put my Lethal Pride in the socket close to the Big Minion Wheel on the left. However it requires me to spend 4 points since the other 10% comes from having Holy Dominion and Endurance. So 4 points is worth 10% str right? I already get 5% on the Righteous Army passive.

Sounds good. Spend the points.. it will give you flexibility elsewhere in your setup.

Yeah I already know what Im proly gonna do. Drop Alberons for 7-Step
IGN: DabrixRN
Do I need Lvl 4 empower to get 4 auras running (disc, pride, blasphemy vuln, dread banner), or is there another way I can get it going with only a lvl 3?
Should I push passed 1000 strength in the speed setup. Seems pretty hard to hit 1200
Last edited by Naragi on Jan 12, 2020, 6:37:40 PM
Have you guys gambled with getting vulnerability on hit on your shaper gloves?

What are the odds?

8ex to buy one out or spend several ex hoping to get lucky on vaals?
"

What are the odds?

Gamble your own. Can also get other things like +1 gems that also sell well.
IGN: DabrixRN
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"

What are the odds?

Gamble your own. Can also get other things like +1 gems that also sell well.

I bricked a lot of gloves, and then just ended up buying it. Granted I bought it for much cheaper since it wasn't as popular until recently.
I think I'll never reach 100 with this character, I keep dying randomly mapping one shotted by Incursion monsters or some metamoprhs while I can tank pretty much all endgame bosses.
Sirus fight (awakening level 8) ~3min. deathless
Ok, I need help figuring out what I'm missing here.

Before I drop 7ex on a lvl 4 enlighten I am verifying stuff in POB to make sure it will work. I have pretty much copied the build but when I match the auras I come up with way less unreserved mana.

Below are images from my POB versus the POB from the build guide. I don't see any passive tree misses, and the only items I'm really missing are the high end jewels. But those shouldn't make a difference for this.

Mine:

Template POB:

Here's a link to my POB: https://pastebin.com/meZLxTsV

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here? Thanks!
Last edited by CuteMike4U on Jan 12, 2020, 7:50:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info