3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So I'm working on switching over to the speed-farming version of this build, I know this version is supposed to be less tanky, but should it atleast reach 1000 str for baron? Looking at the PoB link it doesn't, but maybe i'm missing something?
Killed Awakener 5 as my first awakener kill with this build. 6l crafter rare with aspect of the avian and 5l geofri's using vaal skeletons / skeletons and -5 chaos resistance.

Minions were really safe. Deaths to storms instead of mechanics. Prophet crown :(
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

there are literally thousands of Lethal Pride possibilities. u gotta divine till you hit something good. Im 3ex into rolling mine so dont do it unless u have the currency Also I hope you meant 6 deaths on a level 8 Sirus cause hes so nerfed at lower levels u can practically AFK and still kill him.

he still hurts if you dont know mechanics. I did awakening 4 without knowing mechanics and he did some ability in the end that brought me down really low. Got 5200 life / 7400 es. It wasnt chaos since it drained all my ES too.

His beam attack, which is his most deadly, does all elements including chaos damage. Notably it also inflicts corrupting blood.
"
NepNeppy wrote:
So I'm working on switching over to the speed-farming version of this build, I know this version is supposed to be less tanky, but should it atleast reach 1000 str for baron? Looking at the PoB link it doesn't, but maybe i'm missing something?

POB doesn't pick up lethal Pride jewel that gives strength
"
renroval wrote:
Would headhunter be a better investment for clear speed than awakened multistrike? Or is awakened multistrike insanely good for clear speed? Feels like headhunter doesn't really buff your minions as you're moving so fast your minions get left behind...or is that not the case?

Use string of servitude and seven league steps for clearspeed. 1ex to go flying.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
renroval wrote:
Would headhunter be a better investment for clear speed than awakened multistrike? Or is awakened multistrike insanely good for clear speed? Feels like headhunter doesn't really buff your minions as you're moving so fast your minions get left behind...or is that not the case?

Use string of servitude and seven league steps for clearspeed. 1ex to go flying.

So this build doesn't really benefit much from headhunter does it?
Good, I just finished a Safehoust and it came out and I got a cracking table that Add a Veiled mod in rare item. Here my question i can add mod for mi weapon craft summoner without replacing me any crafting I already have?;DDD
OK so I managed to hit 15% Str if I put my Lethal Pride in the socket close to the Big Minion Wheel on the left. However it requires me to spend 4 points since the other 10% comes from having Holy Dominion and Endurance. So 4 points is worth 10% str right? I already get 5% on the Righteous Army passive.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jan 12, 2020, 5:29:59 PM
"
renroval wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
renroval wrote:

So this build doesn't really benefit much from headhunter does it?

Headhunter is fun.. you still get all the buffs. But if clearspeed is what you're after a string of servitude is overall faster than a HH and it's 1/50th the price. It's POEs most underrated item and no one seems to use it but me.. but I'm happy with that :)
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
OK so I managed to hit 15% Str if I put my Lethal Pride in the socket close to the Big Minion Wheel on the left. However it requires me to spend 4 points since the other 10% comes from having Holy Dominion and Endurance. So 4 points is worth 10% str right? I already get 5% on the Righteous Army passive.

Sounds good. Spend the points.. it will give you flexibility elsewhere in your setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info