3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Cyrom wrote:
Can someone inform me on the Lethal Pride jewel? planning on getting one now, does it matter wich one i buy or is it random for everyone and need to divine it untill i get the right stats (STR)?

The latter... Random. Buy the cheapest and just divine it.
"
mightyroiwak wrote:
play on this build but how i can use all auras on geofri chest? :D ?

or its change on map/boss ?

Geofri's runs less auras than victarios. But for both you need Enlighten level 4 and sovereignty cluster.

It's in the FAQs.
"
Xaiphus wrote:
Are 4 useless points worth 5% strength from Lethal P?

No... A Brawn jewel gives 5% increase.

You want 10% at least.
What does Elegant Hubris do for you now brunowa?
I killed Sirius. But 6 deaths. Bcs i don't know how to fight to Sirius meaning mechanics.

My minion army is deathless btw. None of die during Sirius fight. Now i am focus 6 links rare weapon. I think i become stronger if get that weapon. And i ask a question if i get a lethal pride which number to get?
"
I killed Sirius. But 6 deaths. Bcs i don't know how to fight to Sirius meaning mechanics.

My minion army is deathless btw. None of die during Sirius fight. Now i am focus 6 links rare weapon. I think i become stronger if get that weapon. And i ask a question if i get a lethal pride which number to get?

there are literally thousands of Lethal Pride possibilities. u gotta divine till you hit something good. Im 3ex into rolling mine so dont do it unless u have the currency. Best I have gotten is 5% str and 5% damage taken as fire. Also I hope you meant 6 deaths on a level 8 Sirus cause hes so nerfed at lower levels u can practically AFK and still kill him.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jan 12, 2020, 4:20:13 PM
hey again everyone! :)
breezing through all the maps with current speedy setup. tried my first Sirius today, was lvl 4 and i didn't know the mechanics at all. had him at 10-15% with 4 portals left, but then mazes and one-shotting beam even didn't let me touch him again. that was a bit upsetting.
what would you advise or suggest to improve? i don't have any currency left atm, but recently dropped awakener gem might sell at ~3ex which i could spend afterwards on hte build.
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

there are literally thousands of Lethal Pride possibilities. u gotta divine till you hit something good. Im 3ex into rolling mine so dont do it unless u have the currency Also I hope you meant 6 deaths on a level 8 Sirus cause hes so nerfed at lower levels u can practically AFK and still kill him.

he still hurts if you dont know mechanics. I did awakening 4 without knowing mechanics and he did some ability in the end that brought me down really low. Got 5200 life / 7400 es. It wasnt chaos since it drained all my ES too.
Would headhunter be a better investment for clear speed than awakened multistrike? Or is awakened multistrike insanely good for clear speed? Feels like headhunter doesn't really buff your minions as you're moving so fast your minions get left behind...or is that not the case?
Last edited by renroval on Jan 12, 2020, 4:24:14 PM
Hey just a thought how about giving Animate a guardian a shapers touch as well with the immortal set up.? At half the summoner strength from baron it will double the regen from the stitched demon if im interpreting it right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info