3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So i'm more or less satisfied with my talentree
Could someone look over it if he is really ok?
First time at that high level xD

Info: the 2 Talents in the lethal pride area are +5% STR and + 20 STR
Hi, a question. If I pick a weapon with the fortify setup and Aspect of the Avian on it, is worth to drop Pride and use the Aspect? I'm using Pride, Vulnerability (aura), Discipline and Dread Banner right now. And if I use only zombies, what is the best weapon setup for damage?

Below are my equips:

Last edited by StormLOD on Jan 12, 2020, 3:02:32 PM
"
Jurgus wrote:

What I should change? because I feel lack of dmg additionaly clearing map is really slow :/

chest into
and run a bunch of damage auras
IGN: DabrixRN
"
philantrophy wrote:
Hello Brunowa,

why did you put out Vulnerability for precision ?

It enables us to run skitterbots instead.

I also put vulnerability on hit on my gloves... And precision scales with generosity.
thanks, first i thought, the budget build is a little bit pricey... didnt see the "gear detailed"-section :) i will give it a try...thx
Last edited by Gnumpfo on Jan 12, 2020, 3:22:24 PM
"
Gnumpfo wrote:
Hm, your so called budget-setup costs 10 ex at least... a little bit pricey for a budget and newbie version, dont you think so? ^^

To be fair it was budget before it gained as much traction as it has now, ofc price fixers and general demand will raise the price.
yeah, and there are some cheap alternatives... i guess even with starter stuff its fun to play :) cheers
Are 4 useless points worth 5% strength from Lethal P?
play on this build but how i can use all auras on geofri chest? :D ?

or its change on map/boss ?
Can someone inform me on the Lethal Pride jewel? planning on getting one now, does it matter wich one i buy or is it random for everyone and need to divine it untill i get the right stats (STR)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info