3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Does the 2nd one have str and crit multi? In that case you won't be able to multicraft minion attack speed onto it without scouring the suffixes with prefixes cannot be changed.

No it's just OR, it was just example what i can get for this money.

ALSO
My friend found some small upgrade to build if you dont need int.
It gives us 1 passive point. (Or im wrong and we need this 10 int? i dont think so)

Respec red for the green :)
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Does the 2nd one have str and crit multi? In that case you won't be able to multicraft minion attack speed onto it without scouring the suffixes with prefixes cannot be changed.

ALSO
My friend found some small upgrade to build if you dont need int.
It gives us 1 passive point. (Or im wrong and we need this 10 int? i dont think so)

Respec red for the green :)

you would lose 20 strength doing that because of the jewel, and gain 10 int.
Mhm true.
So all u need to do is check if 20str is needed at specific moment on your build or you need more passive ;)
"

What I should change? because I feel lack of dmg additionaly clearing map is really slow :/
With Chaos Conversion do passives and gear affects that modify Physical Damage, or gems like vulnerability, apply their effects before chaos conversion kicks in from Triad Gloves, or would it apply after conversion thus making the physical damage increases not do anything?
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Got it. The first one is prbly more expensive because it has a useful suffix. Chaos res is nice to have while crit multi is just useless. Damage wise fortify is about the same as 105% minion damage if you want to compare the two.
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Jan 12, 2020, 2:09:05 PM
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
Damage wise fortify is about the same as 105% minion damage if you want to compare the two.

Thanks! This is VERY useful information!
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
Korize wrote:

If you use Skeletons + zombies then go for the second one that has STR. If you only use zombies go for the fortify one, Unless you run a animate guardian that gives everything fortify. then i'd go with the minion damage.

Oh god i just realize how stupid my question was xD
I've forgot about Kingmaker and fortify on it ;o
Im playing auras so I will pick 2nd one for minion damage and ill put Kingmaker on my AG :)
Thx dude u saved my money :D

To clarify. Fortify support adds the fortify buff as well as more attack damage. Kingmaker gives the fortify buff, but won't give the damage part of it. Correct?
"
micotu wrote:
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
Korize wrote:

If you use Skeletons + zombies then go for the second one that has STR. If you only use zombies go for the fortify one, Unless you run a animate guardian that gives everything fortify. then i'd go with the minion damage.

Oh god i just realize how stupid my question was xD
I've forgot about Kingmaker and fortify on it ;o
Im playing auras so I will pick 2nd one for minion damage and ill put Kingmaker on my AG :)
Thx dude u saved my money :D

To clarify. Fortify support adds the fortify buff as well as more attack damage. Kingmaker gives the fortify buff, but won't give the damage part of it. Correct?

Correct.
Hey guys,

Looking to upgrade my build, dunno where to go with it.

Managed to get to Sirus AW 5 but i didn't know the mechanics so I kinda got smacked.

Also, Al-Hezmin is seriously a pain to deal with.

Let me know where I should go from this point.

I still have 4 ex and 200 c to spend + an almost finished two handed crafted.

Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info