3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What would be the cheapest way for me to get to 1500 STR without giving up too many chaos res abyss jewels, currently at 1295 STR

and 2 efficient training jewels.

How much STR would a well rolled lethal pride jewel give me? i dont like to gamble and hope it isnt goin to take 100 divines to get a good roll, got about 5ex left to spend.

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 12, 2020, 11:51:29 AM
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

What? Both can roll endurance charge on kill. While less likely than +1 gems it's far from safe to do this. It only works 100% of the time for non elder weapons with miniondamage.

If thats the case then i've just been really Really lucky 9 times so far I guess.

Always gotten the +1 roll.
"
Korize wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

What? Both can roll endurance charge on kill. While less likely than +1 gems it's far from safe to do this. It only works 100% of the time for non elder weapons with miniondamage.

If thats the case then i've just been really Really lucky 9 times so far I guess.

Always gotten the +1 roll.

Ya it is. You can check the possible affixes on poedb https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Two%20Hand%20Mace

Prbly better than to try and regal it. There is no harm to include it in the crafting gudie. If some1 has a small budget he shouldn't gamble on that imho and just go for a non elder base with miniondamage instead. Also way cheaper since 6l elder weapons are way more expensive.
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Jan 12, 2020, 12:12:00 PM
Question 1: If you were to run Chaos Conversion, which curse would you pick?
- Despair
- Warlord's Mark

Question 2: With Chaos Conversion do passives and gear affects that modify Physical Damage, or gems like vulnerability, apply their effects before chaos conversion kicks in from Triad Gloves, or would it apply after conversion thus making the physical damage increases useless.
This is my first summoner build and I'm really enjoying it so far. I have killed Sirus lvl 7 with the gear below. Just finished crafting my weapon, and wondering where I should prioritize my currency now?

Sitting at 1,170 strength and 6.1kHp/6kES buffed. Resists are 66-76-75 and -38 buffed.

I know I need to upgrade my belt and rings, and finish getting lab enchants. Also need to finish getting some levels for more jewel slots, about to ding 93.

So the question is should I drop the $$$ on a lvl 4 enlighten and run an aura setup? Or should I spend that money on belt/rings and continue to run zombies/vaal skellies? Or should I pump money into getting animate guardian going? I currently run flesh & stone, dread banner, and pride. I have a level 3 enlighten but it doesn't enable me enough to run a 6l aura setup.

Wanting to get my build optimized before I try my lvl 8 Sirus. Appreciate the help, and love the build!

Also obviously running 2x efficient training jewels.
Last edited by CuteMike4U on Jan 12, 2020, 12:55:15 PM
+ 2 efficient training jewels

Where would my currency be best placed next? Im trying to get my 6link chest by orb of fusing, but dunno if i should just save up enough currency to buy one allready linked. Currently sitting at 1071 strength
I saved some money so its time to buy endgame weapon>
Which should i pick?
I have for that max 15ex

+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Fortify
+20% to Chaos Resistance

or

+34% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier / +25 strength
Minions deal 130% increased Damage

2nd one is like 3-4 ex cheaper, what do you think?
Last edited by elbowndg on Jan 12, 2020, 12:55:08 PM
"
elbowndg wrote:
I saved some money so its time to buy endgame weapon>
Which should i pick?
I have for that max 15ex

Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Fortify
+20% to Chaos Resistance

or

+34% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier / +25 strength
Minions deal 130% increased Damage

2nd one is like 3-4 ex cheaper, what do you think?

If you use Skeletons + zombies then go for the second one that has STR. If you only use zombies go for the fortify one, Unless you run a animate guardian that gives everything fortify. then i'd go with the minion damage.
Last edited by Korize on Jan 12, 2020, 1:06:07 PM
"
Korize wrote:

If you use Skeletons + zombies then go for the second one that has STR. If you only use zombies go for the fortify one, Unless you run a animate guardian that gives everything fortify. then i'd go with the minion damage.

Oh god i just realize how stupid my question was xD
I've forgot about Kingmaker and fortify on it ;o
Im playing auras so I will pick 2nd one for minion damage and ill put Kingmaker on my AG :)
Thx dude u saved my money :D
Last edited by elbowndg on Jan 12, 2020, 1:26:15 PM
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
Korize wrote:

Oh god i just realize how stupid my question was xD
I've forgot about Kingmaker and fortify on it ;o
Im playing auras so I will pick 2nd one for minion damage and ill put Kingmaker on my AG :)
Thx dude u saved my money :D

Does the 2nd one have str and crit multi? In that case you won't be able to multicraft minion attack speed onto it without scouring the suffixes with prefixes cannot be changed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info