3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
NairDd wrote:
Can vaal skeletons do the trick ?

I saw that yes, so sorry
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
can this build do red blighted maps fairly easily? still trying to beat one of those things.

With our pants down, yes.

ok cool. I had played another form of zombies but gonna reroll to try this build. Already have all my gear and managed 1200 str with only one STR ring so hopefully this will be enough to farm everything.

Spoiler

still trying to decide on the chest piece. will probably just go with Victario's since Im resist capped and feel like the rest of my gear is good enough to not need Geofri's.

I have a
and was wondering what we want to gain from the tree from this? I put in the slot b/t Barbarism and Juggernaut but didnt get anything good like 5% str. Should I just start Divining it and hope for 5% str or are there other good options as well?
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jan 12, 2020, 9:58:48 AM
"
Korize wrote:
Hey Brunowa, quick tip for your crafting section.

Under the whole "get fortify or +1 and regal for success otherwise scour" bit

its actually Waaaaay easier to just go for Fortify only, or fortify+2 suffixes (for example, Fortify, Strength and random) Then doing the cant roll attack modifiers craft and doing a beastcraft add random prefix remove random suffix.

If you do this it Will add +1 and it will remove one of the 3 suffixes, if you're lucky you'll end up with something like this like I crafted a minute ago

Now all I gotta do is divine it to 55 str and 28 attackspeed :D

Also question.. Im running Zombies and skellies with few auras, atm Discipline, Pride and Dread Banner.

In this situation would Pride or Skitterbots (Shock and Chill) + Flesh and Stone (maim) be better?

Couple questions. Do elder weapons have any non attack prefix modifiers other than the +1 to socketed gems that could mess up the add prefix/remove suffix craft. And as far as refining, can you just divine for the strength and then recraft the minion attack speed for the 28%, or does the multimod prevent that
Hello Brunowa,

why did you put out Vulnerability for precision ?
"
micotu wrote:
"
Korize wrote:

its actually Waaaaay easier to just go for Fortify only, or fortify+2 suffixes (for example, Fortify, Strength and random) Then doing the cant roll attack modifiers craft and doing a beastcraft add random prefix remove random suffix.

If you do this it Will add +1 and it will remove one of the 3 suffixes, if you're lucky you'll end up with something like this like I crafted a minute ago

Also question.. Im running Zombies and skellies with few auras, atm Discipline, Pride and Dread Banner.

In this situation would Pride or Skitterbots (Shock and Chill) + Flesh and Stone (maim) be better?

Couple questions. Do elder weapons have any non attack prefix modifiers other than the +1 to socketed gems that could mess up the add prefix/remove suffix craft. And as far as refining, can you just divine for the strength and then recraft the minion attack speed for the 28%, or does the multimod prevent that

Swords and hammers cant roll anything else if you do the no attack modifiers craft.

Dont know about Axes. Warstaffs and staffs can roll other things so they are a no-go for this method.

And yeah, the multimod prevents what you asked.
Last edited by Korize on Jan 12, 2020, 10:16:35 AM
I kill easily sirus awakened lvl 6 with this build. You can check my character.
Can someone check out my items and let me know what to improve please,
5.4k hp and 5.9k es buffed with 1k strength and 13 zombies.
I have around 6-8 ex to spend.
"
Korize wrote:
"
micotu wrote:
"
Korize wrote:

Swords and hammers cant roll anything else if you do the no attack modifiers craft.

Dont know about Axes. Warstaffs and staffs can roll other things so they are a no-go for this method.

And yeah, the multimod prevents what you asked.

What? Both can roll endurance charge on kill. While less likely than +1 gems it's far from safe to do this. It only works 100% of the time for non elder weapons with miniondamage.
"
philantrophy wrote:
Hello Brunowa,

Why did you put out Vulnerability for precision ?

Just better is to have spectre or gloves with vul curse i think.
"
Nisou wrote:
"
PotatoPops wrote:
I feel squishy as-is, what if I put blood magic back in, dropped impale on my 6 link for minion damage and didnt use dread banner

With your equip and level you should be on ~6k life and ~6k es without discipline while your offering is active, and your offering should give you 1.5k-2k es every 0.7 secs. Anything that manages to kill you now will probably still kill you with discipline active ^^' And if you don't use dread banner you'd want to use war banner to fully utilize your mana pool anyway

honestly im making a new character right now, i killed sirus and am completely bored of the summoner playstyle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info