3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

can this build do red blighted maps easily? still trying to beat one of those things.
IGN: DabrixRN
"
Durahal wrote:
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Duragal how much total str does that provide? I'm just curious if it's worth the effort then u can get Astra for 1 exalt. And are you planning to talisman that? Just 30 str loss if you fail but enormous reward if you got 1/8

Im at 1595 str with it equipped and removing it drops me to 1268... so a lot lol.

I am on trying to craft a better one eventaully... pref with a higher str roll... maybe amulet one after I have a back up lol.

How you make this great amulet? Do you use fossil or spam with essence?
Maybe I miss some tutorial for craft, every day I login nad have 10 pages for read, its feal that I more read than play, LOL.
Thenks
I feel like I'm doing something wrong... I was originally running viperesque's phys skeletons build with pretty good results, but I pivoted to this one since it looked like I would get a lot more survivability while still maintaining the damage. While it does feel a bit more tanky, it's also taking me 10x the time to kill similar mobs. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not an expert at this game by any means but I'm having a hard time completing even regular red maps at this point. Obviously finishing leveling up the gems would help a bit, but things are crazy slow right now.

Any advice would be appreciated.
"
Durahal wrote:

Warning: It will cost at least a few exalts.

Heres a quick summary of how to craft:
- Buy Warlord base ammulet (Amber for str explicit - i bought ilv 85 for chance at highest tier res and stat rolls).
- Buy any Shaper amulet (must be at least ilv 75 to roll T1 +% att).
- Alt spam Shaper Amulet till you hit T1 +% att.
- Chaos or alt spam the Warlord amulet until it has T1 +%str (IT MUST HAVE ONLY 1 WARLORD STAT - if it has more than one, you must try and annul the unwanted stat).
- Intrinsic Catalyst the Warlord Amulet to 20% (it helps weigh the rolls to give be more likely for attribute rolls, supposedly...)
- Awakener Orb the Shaper amulet to the Warlord amulet and pray for good rolls - it will be guaranteed to roll at least +% str and +% att and then the rest of the rolls are random.
- Meta craft the amulet with what ever else you want.

On a side note: I also crafted this to experiment with... has any tried using Lv 31 Zombies...?

Thanks for this guide, my question is, does the +%str stat roll only on ilvl 85 warlord amber amuletts or does it work on ilvl 83 as well. After more then 300 alts I have not seen it once and start to worry a little.

Thanks.
Hey fellow Summoners,

I was planning my next upgrade and it seems like its going to be either better weapon with higher rolls or helm with damage/attackspeed enchant.

Any recommendations?
Thanks!
"
Tohstee wrote:
I feel like I'm doing something wrong... I was originally running viperesque's phys skeletons build with pretty good results, but I pivoted to this one since it looked like I would get a lot more survivability while still maintaining the damage. While it does feel a bit more tanky, it's also taking me 10x the time to kill similar mobs. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not an expert at this game by any means but I'm having a hard time completing even regular red maps at this point. Obviously finishing leveling up the gems would help a bit, but things are crazy slow right now.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm not sure empower in queens is the right choice, since it doesn't get the added levels. I'd switch the melee splash gem from your skeles to your zombies and give your skeles impale instead.

And you are not running any auras. use pride and dread banner at least. Pride instead of maim support in gloves, dread banner instead of phase run.

get a lvl 21 spectre gem and run 2x host, 2x carnage, 1x merveils retainer to have vulnerability, charges and maim up

That should boost your damage. Try to get a white slot in your sword, so you can switch melee splash for deathmark in single target situations.
"
SoltarsEngel wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:

Thanks for this guide, my question is, does the +%str stat roll only on ilvl 85 warlord amber amuletts or does it work on ilvl 83 as well. After more then 300 alts I have not seen it once and start to worry a little.

Thanks.

Thenks for post, can we craft belt with same method or maybe even some crazy ring and push str over 1800?
Would 130% minion damage be better compared to socketed gems are supported by fortify if I am using Skeletons on my chest piece?
Anyone have an "optimal" flasks setup?

Is the one OP listed still BIS for the build or are people experimenting with others that they've found work well?
"
Nisou wrote:
Well, you don't need to drop your auras. You can run Pride and Disci if you want to, you can get vulnerability via spectre instead. Its better than the one you cast and doesn't reserve mana. You won't need enlighten either, since you'll only be reserving 50+35+10.
The problem are the slots for all your skills.

If you want to use your chest for vaal ss, you need to put Pride, Diszi and banner somewhere else.

I'd drop the main support on your golem, since vulnerability gives maim anyway.
Then I'd drop Phase run, because you don't have enough buttons anyway :D
And then you can either drop diszi (because you really don't need it ._.) or get an unsocket ring. Since you'd want to get another 35% aura in there anyway at some point, get an unset ring. Purity of Elements is a really good aura to run, it means you can focus far more on stats on your rares, and you can get the watchers that gives you 30-50% chaos resi.

Now I only run a 5l Vaal ss, because i want a flamedash or whatever to dodge those nasty metamorph attacks. If you are fine without it, keep it as is. But a 5l Vaal ss already adds a lot of damage.

I removed maim and switched it for pride and removed blood magic in my helmet to slot in dread banner but I am torn between discipline and dread banner as I do not have a good unset ring yet, I really enjoy the build with skeletons tho the dps is insane, so now it comes down to dread banner or discipline until i get a good unset ring as i do not want to get rid of phase run

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info