3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What mods on watcher's eye for pride are best to look for if i run only pride, war banner, and flesh and stone? Does "#% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" works on minions?
What would be the all around best auras that i could run to make everything smoother?
I grew some balls and hit the annul :D I just wanted to share my weapon. It's not a 2h like many other people but it's working well for me!

Last edited by Synthetica_ on Jan 12, 2020, 7:23:33 AM
Can't find the PoB link on the build page guys where is it ?
"
PotatoPops wrote:
"
Nisou wrote:
Well, you don't need to drop your auras. You can run Pride and Disci if you want to, you can get vulnerability via spectre instead. Its better than the one you cast and doesn't reserve mana. You won't need enlighten either, since you'll only be reserving 50+35+10.
The problem are the slots for all your skills.

If you want to use your chest for vaal ss, you need to put Pride, Diszi and banner somewhere else.

I'd drop the main support on your golem, since vulnerability gives maim anyway.
Then I'd drop Phase run, because you don't have enough buttons anyway :D
And then you can either drop diszi (because you really don't need it ._.) or get an unsocket ring. Since you'd want to get another 35% aura in there anyway at some point, get an unset ring. Purity of Elements is a really good aura to run, it means you can focus far more on stats on your rares, and you can get the watchers that gives you 30-50% chaos resi.

Now I only run a 5l Vaal ss, because i want a flamedash or whatever to dodge those nasty metamorph attacks. If you are fine without it, keep it as is. But a 5l Vaal ss already adds a lot of damage.

I removed maim and switched it for pride and removed blood magic in my helmet to slot in dread banner but I am torn between discipline and dread banner as I do not have a good unset ring yet, I really enjoy the build with skeletons tho the dps is insane, so now it comes down to dread banner or discipline until i get a good unset ring as i do not want to get rid of phase run

I really wouldn't remove blood magic, it'll make your chieftains use their charge generation things far less frequently, which will cost you a lot of damage.
Do you really feel like you need discipline? Your "regeneration" via spirit offering scales with max hp, not with max es, so all it'd give you is a bit more maxes, and this build has more than enough effective hp as is.
"
Wertpos wrote:
What mods on watcher's eye for pride are best to look for if i run only pride, war banner, and flesh and stone? Does "#% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" works on minions?

It doesn't, the only pride watcher's eye that makes sense is intimidate on hit. If you find a slot, you could always go with a lvl 1 clarity aura and spend a fortune on a mana->es watchers ^^
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hey if anyone is free to give me sound advice about my gem links? I just feel my level 7 empower on weapon is wasted on just zombies so I stuck in carrion golem to have 2 5 links on weapon and skeletons 5 link in chest. Did I gimp myself by not commiting to fully 6 link zombies thanks

I don't think linking the golem in is worth it. It would have to deal at least 50% of your zombies damage. Considering you only have 1 (maybe 2 if you skilled the node) golems up, it won't bring the damage you expect from it. They are most likely balanced around having at least 5 of them up, considering how easy it is to increase the amount of golems with items/jewel/elementalist, and zombies are still pretty op.

But if you want to be sure, load it into pob and check your golems dps against your zombies dps. If your golems dps isn't at least 6x your zombie dps (you might need to add the carrion golems more mult around other minions manually, not sure if pob has it active in combat) its not worth it.
"
Guys, not sure if this is happening with you in high tier maps, but I'm missing life leech... do you have any kind of life leech? whats the best STAT (leech by minions, physical, etc) considering this build?

Thanks! GL

You have a ton of es regain through cycloning with cwc desecrate spirit offering. That's the main regain mechanic.

With at least 1k strength you also get life leech from your zombies, which will pretty much always hit the cap and give you enough life recovery against chaos damage/dots
"
stategamer wrote:
Hi all; I was wondering what my next priority should be based on the following gear:

Should I aim to get a lvl 4 empower first, or the +3 staff with minion damage?

just quoting my previous post in case it got lost
ign: LevioState
"
stategamer wrote:
Hi all; I was wondering what my next priority should be based on the following gear:

Should I aim to get a lvl 4 empower first, or the +3 staff with minion damage?

Are you really running Hatred and brutality?
You should really cut out brutality, since it negates both hatred and the chaos damage from spirit offering.
Use impale instead for both skeles and zombies.
your spectres don't really need the mpd sup, but i guess you don't have your guardian ready yet.
You should run Pride instead of Hatred, it's a larger multiplier if you keep in range, and it means you won't have your minions dying on ele reflect maps.
try to get a spectre lvl 21 gem next and get a mervails retainer, it'll curse everything with vulnerability (inc phys dam taken + maim).

Edit: And if you switch to impale, run Dread Banner. You can put it in your helm for now (instead of mpd sup) and try to get a unset ring when you get your animate guardian
Last edited by Nisou on Jan 12, 2020, 7:53:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info