3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
YDoubleDash wrote:
Would 130% minion damage be better compared to socketed gems are supported by fortify if I am using Skeletons on my chest piece?

Would like to know aswell.
But quite sure that minion damage is better since it buffs your skeles and zombies rather than only your zombies
Can vaal skeletons do the trick ?
I play with skeles/vaal skeletons since I carry alot and im quite sure that my zombie dps alone is not enough to phase the boss instantly with 2 player health.

But im quite new to summoner so i dont know @NairDd
hey, can u guys give me some advices what i have to upgrade next on my char "MelofMinions"?
Thanks heaps for the guide. I've started to transition out of the starter build and am well on my way towards the end game build.

However i am a bit confused about the crafting of the Fortify Maul, although i am very inexperienced at crafting.

"
For the Fortify route which gives 20% More Damage, you need to do the following:

1) Buy an Elder 2h Mace or Sword.

2) Scour it

3) Orb of Transumation to make it a magic item.

4) Use orbs of Alternations until you land either:
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems; OR
Socketed gems are supported by Level 1 Fortify

5) Use an Orb of Augmentation to try add the other mods you need.

6) Use a Regal Orb to try add the other mods you need.

7) If you don't get +1 Socketed Gems AND fortify, scour the weaopon and go back to 1).

8) If you have _1 Socketed Gems AND either fortify or onslaught, congrats!

9) You are now at Step 3 in the Staff example above.. progress from there.

If i am understanding this correctly we need to have only 1 of Fortify or +1 gem (Unless by some fluke we got them both together)by themselves and then we use an Augmentation to hope to get the other mod?

Is that correct because to me that seems like such a million to one chance or am i doing it wrong, which is probably the most likely scenario :)

I appreciate any help anyone can give.

Cheers.

Today I finally reached my goal 500k dps and now ready to share it:

https://pastebin.com/xXCHFEYh (17 zombies 500k dps each, Resistances: 77/76/76/75, Life: 5754, ES: 7460)

I think I managed to achieve a good balance between damage and survibility.
Hey if anyone is free to give me sound advice about my gem links? I just feel my level 7 empower on weapon is wasted on just zombies so I stuck in carrion golem to have 2 5 links on weapon and skeletons 5 link in chest. Did I gimp myself by not commiting to fully 6 link zombies thanks

Hey Brunowa, quick tip for your crafting section.

Under the whole "get fortify or +1 and regal for success otherwise scour" bit

its actually Waaaaay easier to just go for Fortify only, or fortify+2 suffixes (for example, Fortify, Strength and random) Then doing the cant roll attack modifiers craft and doing a beastcraft add random prefix remove random suffix.

If you do this it Will add +1 and it will remove one of the 3 suffixes, if you're lucky you'll end up with something like this like I crafted a minute ago

Now all I gotta do is divine it to 55 str and 28 attackspeed :D

Also question.. Im running Zombies and skellies with few auras, atm Discipline, Pride and Dread Banner.

In this situation would Pride or Skitterbots (Shock and Chill) + Flesh and Stone (maim) be better?
Last edited by Korize on Jan 12, 2020, 6:17:40 AM
Guys, not sure if this is happening with you in high tier maps, but I'm missing life leech... do you have any kind of life leech? whats the best STAT (leech by minions, physical, etc) considering this build?

Thanks! GL
Last edited by denisrunning on Jan 12, 2020, 6:45:30 AM
Hi all; I was wondering what my next priority should be based on the following gear:

Should I aim to get a lvl 4 empower first, or the +3 staff with minion damage?
ign: LevioState

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info