3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ppdrox wrote:
So it should be okay to craft with fortify instead of minion damage? i get more damage then i would with minion damage %? sorry about asking the same thing a lot its just to confirm

Depending on your set current set up, generally, Fortify was better than 130% minion damage when I ran my character in POB. Obviously this will be different from each person. But you also get the other benefits of fortify on your zombies (when they get out of range of kingmaker AG).
Hey, was wondering which stance should I use for Flesh and Stone?

Is it like sand for defence and blood for offence, or the blood one doesn't benefit us at all?

first time playing a summoner ever and this is my current gear, can clear t16 maps no problem but I feel like the damage is a bit lacking. what upgrade should I go for first?
"
fGravity wrote:

Is it like sand for defence and blood for offence, or the blood one doesn't benefit us at all?

Yes sand def blood offense, but if you have vulnerability in some form on the enemys (blasph, on hit or spectre) the enemies will be maimed anyway, so the offensive form won't be all that potent.
"
Nisou wrote:
"
fGravity wrote:

Yes sand def blood offense, but if you have vulnerability in some form on the enemys (blasph, on hit or spectre) the enemies will be maimed anyway, so the offensive form won't be all that potent.

Oh I see, thanks! Got it on gloves
"
PotatoPops wrote:

first time playing a summoner ever and this is my current gear, can clear t16 maps no problem but I feel like the damage is a bit lacking. what upgrade should I go for first?

I guess you have more than 1200 strength (and less than 1500).
If you don't and are close to one of the borders: intrinsic catalysts on astramentis

You currently have 4 spectres, probably 2 host and 2 carnage.
I'd say buy a lvl 21 spectre gem and get a merveil's retainer for the vulnerability curse. It's better than the one you have on blasphemy and opens up some space.

If you kick out maim, phase run, blasphemy, enlighten, vulnerability and discipline, you can have a 6l vaal ss in your chest. Or if you prefer the zombie only route, you can replace blasphemy and vulnerability with Hatred or Haste or something like that (if it fit's with your mana reservation)
Last edited by Nisou on Jan 12, 2020, 2:44:18 AM
"
Nisou wrote:
"
PotatoPops wrote:

I guess you have more than 1200 strength (and less than 1500).
If you don't and are close to one of the borders: intrinsic catalysts on astramentis

You currently have 4 spectres, probably 2 host and 2 carnage.
I'd say buy a lvl 21 spectre gem and get a merveil's retainer for the vulnerability curse. It's better than the one you have on blasphemy and opens up some space.

If you kick out maim, phase run, blasphemy, enlighten, vulnerability and discipline, you can have a 6l vaal ss in your chest. Or if you prefer the zombie only route, you can replace blasphemy and vulnerability with Hatred or Haste or something like that (if it fit's with your mana reservation)

i want to use Vaal summon skellies but I feel like i would be losing so much value by dropping my auras, i cant even run blasphemy vuln since my enlighten is only level 3
Well, you don't need to drop your auras. You can run Pride and Disci if you want to, you can get vulnerability via spectre instead. Its better than the one you cast and doesn't reserve mana. You won't need enlighten either, since you'll only be reserving 50+35+10.
The problem are the slots for all your skills.

If you want to use your chest for vaal ss, you need to put Pride, Diszi and banner somewhere else.

I'd drop the main support on your golem, since vulnerability gives maim anyway.
Then I'd drop Phase run, because you don't have enough buttons anyway :D
And then you can either drop diszi (because you really don't need it ._.) or get an unsocket ring. Since you'd want to get another 35% aura in there anyway at some point, get an unset ring. Purity of Elements is a really good aura to run, it means you can focus far more on stats on your rares, and you can get the watchers that gives you 30-50% chaos resi.

Now I only run a 5l Vaal ss, because i want a flamedash or whatever to dodge those nasty metamorph attacks. If you are fine without it, keep it as is. But a 5l Vaal ss already adds a lot of damage.
Sorry if this question has been done to death, but is "socketed gems are supported by fortify" better than 130% minion damage? Thanks.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
ppdrox wrote:
So it should be okay to craft with fortify instead of minion damage? i get more damage then i would with minion damage %? sorry about asking the same thing a lot its just to confirm

Depending on your set current set up, generally, Fortify was better than 130% minion damage when I ran my character in POB. Obviously this will be different from each person. But you also get the other benefits of fortify on your zombies (when they get out of range of kingmaker AG).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info