3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Nisou wrote:
fortify support is a more multiplier on linked melee damage, if you can have that on your weapon it's an additional more mult on your zombies.

Do you think gems +1 with minion damage is better than gems +1 with fortify?
depends on how much increased damage you already have on your minions. A more multiplier is always the fixed *1.xx, the increased gets less effective the more you have.
If you already have 200% increased minion damage and have another 100% on your item, it only increases the damage by *1.33
"
Nisou wrote:
depends on how much increased damage you already have on your minions. A more multiplier is always the fixed *1.xx, the increased gets less effective the more you have.
If you already have 200% increased minion damage and have another 100% on your item, it only increases the damage by *1.33

Can you take a look at my build in pob? the weapon im using right now is on slot 1 and the weapon i want to craft is on slot 2, and if you want to give any tips on what i can optimize, it would be great. thx account name: ppdrox
"
ppdrox wrote:
"
Nisou wrote:

Can you take a look at my build in pob? the weapon im using right now is on slot 1 and the weapon i want to craft is on slot 2, and if you want to give any tips on what i can optimize, it would be great. thx account name: ppdrox

With out using POB I can tell you that your elder weapon is going to be way better than your current after you multi mod it.
Last edited by KillaKali on Jul 15, 2022, 12:59:54 AM
yeah he is right, you can craft the same mods on it, and you'll have the 20% more multiplier from fortify support. You'll lose the strength from the other weapon, but the resistances mean you'll be able to make up for it on rings
"
KillaKali wrote:
I am debating if I should have impale in my weapon like he does. Is it better than Awakened Minion Damage or Awakened Melee Physical Damage. I know he runs it with Dread banner. Just curious if it's actually better dps? I suck with PoB btw.

I'm not 100% sure if i get the impale mechanic, but from what i read its pretty much 10% of the damage added to the 5 next hits taken, which can't run out. additionally the damage isn't affected by physical mitigation, making it very strong on phys red and endurance charge maps.

if you have a 20/20 impale and dread banner, you have 60% impale chance and 59% increased effect, leading to a damage multiplier of 1 + 0.6*(1+0.1*1.59) = 1.6954.

That should also mean that nearly half your damage ignores phys mitigation. Proccing the impale effects shouldn't be a problem either with all those minions and cycloning yourself it's pretty much instant.

If I got impale wrong, please correct me ^^
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Mugaaz wrote:
I think Hunter + Elder with +1 all INT gems and +1 zombie would be better. Hopefully hit some other good mod and I think that's as good as it can get.

Ive experimented with this...

Feels worse than str stacking:

Level 31 Raise Zombie didn't seem worth the loss in str. But need to test more to be conclusive.

You can see zomebie damage numbers in PoB. 30>31 zombies is worth like 8-9k DPS per zombie. Which is roughly equal to 250~ strength. (You can ignore going down zombie from strength loss because you're getting an additional zombie from the neck itself). You get another 1-2k dps.. possibly more dps from other gems going up in level. In theory, you could hit some crazy +STR +Life +All Attrib for the other affixes. Unlikely, but that would be ideal.
So it should be okay to craft with fortify instead of minion damage? i get more damage then i would with minion damage %? sorry about asking the same thing a lot its just to confirm
"
ppdrox wrote:
So it should be okay to craft with fortify instead of minion damage? i get more damage then i would with minion damage %? sorry about asking the same thing a lot its just to confirm

With the two weapons you have there, there is no minion damage. The second one is definitely better. (if you multimod it)
If you are asking about a different base with +1 gems and 100% inc damage instead of +1 gems and fortify, that's another story.
That depends on the %increased minion damage your build has without the weapon.

It's probably better to go with ~100% minion damage, because level 1 fortify is only a 20% more multiplier, and even if you already have 300% increased minion damage, 100% minion damage would increase your damage by 25%

The thing is, it's pretty close and you already have the elder base with the right roll. Getting the minion damage one might be a lot harder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info