3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Thanks for the replies durahal. I wanna make my own now but is the process to awaken orb 2 amulets with desired miids and pray you get right affixes as well? Is there no way we can influence that?
On a separate note for my AG I'm thinking of putting him with meat shield so it's always close and providing some benefit. Kingmaker for weapon, garb of ephemeral for chest, mask of tribunal for helm and victarios flight for boots. Know any unique gloves that provide beneficial aura to help summoner survive? Thanks
feel like rares/bosses take forever to kill. still working on awakening atlas and i've got like 5 ex to my name; what should i do?
Last edited by marshmallowcrisp on Jan 12, 2020, 12:42:54 AM
Are 4 (useless) points worth the 5% strength I would get from Lethal P?
"
Durahal wrote:

I sold my temporal chains shaper's touch because I though you can't apply curses yourself, but is this wrong I guess? Why nobody suggested to run curses on gloves then? Not even top players I saw on poe.ninja
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Thanks for the replies durahal. I wanna make my own now but is the process to awaken orb 2 amulets with desired miids and pray you get right affixes as well? Is there no way we can influence that?

You can only guarantee the + %str and +% att when using awakener orb. Apply Intrinsic Catalyst supposedly weighs your rolls to be more likely to be attribute based rolls if you apply them before craft, this is not 100% confirmed though. I wrote a brief guide on crafting my amulet a some pages back in this forum.

"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:

I sold my temporal chains shaper's touch because I though you can't apply curses yourself, but is this wrong I guess? Why nobody suggested to run curses on gloves then? Not even top players I saw on poe.ninja

You can apply curse on hit when you cyclone, albeit the curse wont be as strong as a level 20 curse, but it will free up mana res and 2 gem slots in your chest, letting you run a different aura. Its just that you can only apply 1 curse, unless you have + additional curse from passive, gear , etc.
I wonder why no one seems to suggest use merveils retainer spectre. It spams a strong vulnerability curse often and it will free up 2 gem slots and some mana reservation in build
"
feel like rares/bosses take forever to kill. still working on awakening atlas and i've got like 5 ex to my name; what should i do?

You should run Pride instead of Flesh and Stone, and if you are going with Dread Banner, you should put impale into your skeletons as well.

And I'd put melee splash into zombies instead of skeletons, but I guess that's just preference because I'm to lazy too keep skeletons up while clearing ^^'

Currency-wise I'd start building an animated guardian, you should be able to get there with 5ex. If you have temple missions left, upgrade the helm yourself, it's a lot cheaper that way.

Edit: Oh and yes, you should get a lvl 21 spectre gem and run a merveils retainer, that's a huge damage boost.
Last edited by Nisou on Jan 12, 2020, 1:09:31 AM
Hey there, why use 2h with fortify if AG already gives it?
fortify support is a more multiplier on linked melee damage, if you can have that on your weapon it's an additional more mult on your zombies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info