3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Anyone know how good Awakened Multistrike is? How much of a damage increase is it over Normal Multistrike? Is it worth the investment?
"
Swiftlard wrote:
Worth to exalt orb this jewel? really like the stats it got atm.

Anyone?

And just did Sirus for the first time(overall) Awakening 4 deathless, took like 2 seconds each phase :p Almost died once though since I didnt know what to avoid.
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:

Anyone?

And just did Sirus for the first time(overall) Awakening 4 deathless, took like 2 seconds each phase :p Almost died once though since I didnt know what to avoid.

What would you be hoping to get with an exalt slam? No point unless there is a specific stat you're after.

Congrats on the Sirus kill :)
"
renroval wrote:
Anyone know how good Awakened Multistrike is? How much of a damage increase is it over Normal Multistrike? Is it worth the investment?

I think it would be pretty nice but prices are insane so I'd only do it if you're at the point where you have money to burn.
"
Manevilus wrote:
Sorry if this is a noob question, I am wondering what the best way to go about crafting the staff is, I have the +3 mods craft, and the white staff by itself with no influence is 1ex, I currently have about 8ex, would it be cheaper to just buy it outright or try and craft it myself. I have never crafted before so I am nervous of that...

Metamorph prices for the weapon have come down a fair bit and it's at the point where buying is just as good as crafting.
Does anyone know why melee physical damage > multistrike in term of damage output on PoB?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:

Anyone?

What would you be hoping to get with an exalt slam? No point unless there is a specific stat you're after.

Congrats on the Sirus kill :)

Dont need any new stats atm, maybe res for the future. Im overcapped by like 25-30 each element with offering atm. But would be nice to counter ele weakness.
"
renroval wrote:

Just tried to check in PoB but multistrike doesnt add dmg there?!
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
renroval wrote:

Just tried to check in PoB but multistrike doesnt add dmg there?!

Awakened Multistrike adds another strike ontop of the normal Multistrike, meaning its a pretty big increase. But for the price, you are better off using that money on other upgrade unless all your other gear is already god tier, then go for it.

any advice of what to upgrade here? have 10 ex to invest in this build

edit. have 2 efficient training already.
Last edited by xam4do on Jan 10, 2020, 10:44:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info