3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
xam4do wrote:

any advice of what to upgrade here? have 10 ex to invest in this build

edit. have 2 efficient training already.

Elder Heavy Belt with +% Increased attributes +STR +Resists
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
renroval wrote:
Anyone know how good Awakened Multistrike is? How much of a damage increase is it over Normal Multistrike? Is it worth the investment?

Just tried to check in PoB but multistrike doesnt add dmg there?!

Awakened Multistrike adds another strike ontop of the normal Multistrike, meaning its a pretty big increase. But for the price, you are better off using that money on other upgrade unless all your other gear is already god tier, then go for it.

Would a headhunter be a better overall investment?
"
Deonix_ wrote:
"
xam4do wrote:

Your also missing quality on rings, and a flask. Divine your helm the str is low. Perhaps invest in a lethal pride as well.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
Deonix_ wrote:
"
xam4do wrote:

Your also missing quality on rings, and a flask. Divine your helm the str is low. Perhaps invest in a lethal pride as well.

what flask do u suggest? and what lethal pride realy do? i was planning to buy one but realy dont know what he does..
I also got an Elegant Hubris with two nodes of 80% minion damage (160% total). Is it worth it or is the damage increase minimal as we already have insane minion damage?
Last edited by renroval on Jan 10, 2020, 11:03:14 PM
For the speed setup, why do you use precision and not haste? for the crit chance?
i see minions already 100% chance to hit before precision aura
Just finished having this master crafted

My question is, is there a best in slot suffix to aim for with an exalt slam? Or is something like a redeemer exalted for either blind (from cyclone), onsalught on kill for more movement speed or just flat movement speed increase.

Or maybe one of the other influenced exalteds but they don't seem to have nearly as good of mods.

More strength or resists would be cool if I win the lottery from a classic exalt but there's a higher chance of getting a junk suffix too.

edit* Just realized minions kill not you so onsllaught on kill would be junk.

Warlords could be good if you get 20% chance to maim so you could drop the gem?
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 10, 2020, 11:30:09 PM
For the "minions have XX increased AS/CS" on weapon is there a minimum i should be aiming for?
Warbands IGN: XplisitTotem
"
duabijitelur wrote:
For the speed setup, why do you use precision and not haste? for the crit chance?
i see minions already 100% chance to hit before precision aura

We use both.
"
gahba wrote:
For the "minions have XX increased AS/CS" on weapon is there a minimum i should be aiming for?

Just craft the highest tier (24 to 28%). Anything in that is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info