3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I think I'm missing something. Why does "Blood of The Karui" sometimes not work? Sometimes nothing happens, and sometimes it restores, for example, 1000 hp.

"
Deonix_ wrote:
I think I'm missing something. Why does "Blood of The Karui" sometimes not work? Sometimes nothing happens, and sometimes it restores, for example, 1000 hp.

If I understand what you are staying, its a bug with the interaction with Geofris and ground effects, where it displays you as missing health but thinks your health is maxed. To fix it you need to un-equip and re-equip a piece of gear that has +life on it.
Worth to exalt orb this jewel? really like the stats it got atm.

Just had my first sirius fight, got him to like 30% without dying and then 3 times 1 shot after i stepped out of the door followed by wall trap kills where i cant move out with phase run. He survived with like 1% hp and trap killed me with the last portal...amazing.
"
Ersy1990 wrote:
Just had my first sirius fight, got him to like 30% without dying and then 3 times 1 shot after i stepped out of the door followed by wall trap kills where i cant move out with phase run. He survived with like 1% hp and trap killed me with the last portal...amazing.

After the patch the nerfed the fight to the ground, the storms no longer chase you at all, they just slightly move after spawn. You shouldn't have to move to the walls of the room at all, just stay towards the middle area and wait for him to fly out of the storm. Storms no longer trap you at the entrance either, they just hover around where they spawn. Just don't panic trapping yourself for no reason.

If by wall trap, you mean the maze, even if you dont make it all the way to the outter ring, you can tank it if you have decent chaos res by popping bone armor and or vaal molten shell.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 10, 2020, 8:44:09 PM
"
Goofio wrote:
"
xWillz wrote:
Spoiler
Anyway, I managed to craft this t1 minion damage coronal maul with the help of the crafting guide on pg.413:

I think it’s good enough one to craft with, right?
The only problem I am having and can’t work out is this:

Once you have the +1 level gems and minion damage prefixes sorted, the guide says:
“ 8. Where you go from here depends on the remaining suffixes:
• If your weapon now has 0 suffixes, jump to Step 11.
• If your weapon only has 1 suffix, and it's something you want to keep, such as "+ to Strength" or "+% Resistance," then jump to Step 11. You only need 2 free suffixes for multicrafting.
• Otherwise, continue to Step 9 to remove ALL of the remaining suffixes.”

For my coronal maul I have this bleed suffix and a strength suffix. Is there anyway to keep them other than praying for an annul? Or should I craft the prefixes cannot be changed for 2ex and scour? I will loose the strength and bleed suffix though and would preferably like to keep one. I know the strength is obviously not bad, I’m not sure about the bleed but it can’t be bad, surely.

Hope someone can advise! Thanks :)

Edit: I think I worked it out... on step 4 it says craft cannot roll attack modifiers as my third suffix. Then step 5 is to beast craft “Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix," to add the prefix "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems." I assume that this will remove either the strength or bleed suffix, and whatever one I’m left with will be the one I will have to use

I don't know much about the PS4 economy. On PC, I recommend buying a normal/magic/rare weapon that is already 6-linked. A while ago, somebody said fossils were super expensive on PS4, so maybe it's more economical to 6-link a weapon with good mods.

Some of the step numbers you mention are slightly off, make sure you are reading the original post, not a quoted version, because I've edited the post a few times to help with clarity. Direct link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413#p22709287

Anyway, it is possible for the beast crafting to remove the crafted suffix "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" and leave you with both bleed and strength. In that situation, you'd have to make a choice... You could gamble and try to annul one of the suffixes, and risk removing the minion damage or +1 socketed gems. Or, you can play it safe and remove both suffixes with steps 9+10.

There is a potential big savings in just trying to annul one of the suffixes. You wouldn't need to craft "Prefixes cannot change," because you'd only have 1 suffix left. However, it really depends on how much currency you've already invested in the mace. Do you enjoy gambling?

Edit: You could also use an annulment orb right at the start, before you do any crafting bench and beast crafting stuff. You'd have a 2/3 chance of hitting a suffix instead of 2/4. But then you risk removing the suffix you just saved during the beast crafting stage. In this case, again, you wouldn't have to craft "Prefixes cannot change," so you would save 2ex.

Sorry for rambling. Basically, you have a few ways to approach this.

Hi Goofio thanks for the response.

As it goes, bound fossils didn’t seem to expensive. I paid 10c per bound fossil and it took me 6-7 to hit the t1 minion damage. Is that lucky?
The main difference was the rest of the gear. Example: shaper gauntlets are 3 ex on PS4 and last time I checked 5c on PC. Geofs 6 link is 12-20 ex on PS4 too. Overall my gear has cost me like 5-7 EX and I’m only running a 5 link geof atm. I have some exalts that I got today to craft with though and also got a Ryslatha belt which appears to go for 5-10 ex on PS4 with the rolls I got on it :D

Anyway, yes I was looking at the right guide but on the bestiary craft I only took 2 suffixes into account, not 3.
But yeah so my options are either:

Spoiler
Pay 1ex (cannot roll attk modifiers) and use bestiary craft
=66% chance to hit
If hit str or bleed, craft.
Fail = 2ex, prefixes cannot be changed. Scour, craft.

Annul now
66% chance to hit a suffix.
Pay 1 ex (cannot roll attk)
Bestiary craft
50% chance to hit but still have useable wep if fail
-lose strength/bleed roll = (prefix- +1 level, +2 level, minion dmg)(suffix - chmcm, speed, empty)
-lose cannot roll attack = (prefix- +1 level, +2 level, minion dmg)(suffix - chmcm, speed, str/bleed)

I think I’ll do the first less-risky option to insure I get the weapon, as the second option has a chance to brick it on the first annul. If I’m right, there is zero chance to brick it but 33% chance I’ll have to pay 2ex for the prefixes cannot be changed with the first option.

One of the reasons for doing it this way is that the coronal maul base 6 link on PS4 is 10 ex😮 Id rather pay the 2ex and have the wep rather than search for a 6 link base /or have to use bound fossils on a new one (which could cost 2ex itself!)
Last edited by xWillz on Jan 10, 2020, 9:18:43 PM
Sorry if answered, for 5 link chest, will melee splash considerably increase clear speed? Or keep it like in guide? Thanks
Sorry if this is a noob question, I am wondering what the best way to go about crafting the staff is, I have the +3 mods craft, and the white staff by itself with no influence is 1ex, I currently have about 8ex, would it be cheaper to just buy it outright or try and craft it myself. I have never crafted before so I am nervous of that...
Greetings mate !

Im running this build as my 1st time necromancer and enjoying a lot the gameplay , clear speed , min/max potential , quite everything.

As my 1st time playing this ascendency I think I found everything I needed to go till the end game grinds in this guide. So first of all , congratulations !!

I still have one doubt about one mod you`re using on the suggested crafted weapon. The ''Minions deal x% extra damage + 5% Minions deal double damage ''

Am I able to hit this mod by simply alt/chaos spam on the correct base ? Or does it come otherwise ?

Spoiler
sorry about bad english T.T

"
DamianTaps wrote:
Sorry if answered, for 5 link chest, will melee splash considerably increase clear speed? Or keep it like in guide? Thanks

Dont think its needed at all, the Zombie smash does a pretty good job of AOE by itself.

"
Mank42 wrote:
Greetings mate !

Im running this build as my 1st time necromancer and enjoying a lot the gameplay , clear speed , min/max potential , quite everything.

As my 1st time playing this ascendency I think I found everything I needed to go till the end game grinds in this guide. So first of all , congratulations !!

I still have one doubt about one mod you`re using on the suggested crafted weapon. The ''Minions deal x% extra damage + 5% Minions deal double damage ''

Am I able to hit this mod by simply alt/chaos spam on the correct base ? Or does it come otherwise ?

Spoiler
sorry about bad english T.T

Its specifically only from Incursion or Metamoprh 'Drops an Incursion Weapon'.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 10, 2020, 9:34:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info