3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello, so I was looking ways to improve my current build, and I wonder if garb of the ephemeral is worth to use in the AG instead of the rare armour with 10% of life as energy shield. The defensive stats are pretty nice but I wonder if the guardian will just get one shot.
Because of my weapon, would I be better off moving my Vaal Skeletons setup to my weapon, and putting the zombies in the body armor?

QQ about the chest setup:

If I am using
Pride
Blashphemy support
Enlighten support
Vulnerability
discipline
one of the banners

but then i want to run clarity with watchers eye, I can't/ I dont have enough mana. the above setup reserves to much. but in your POB, you do..

I have 2050 mana, is it as simle as i just don't have the mana?
Last edited by Respeck on Jan 10, 2020, 7:24:57 PM
"
Respeck wrote:

If I am using
Pride
Blashphemy support
Enlighten support
Vulnerability
discipline
one of the banners

but then i want to run clarity with watchers eye, I can't/ I dont have enough mana. the above setup reserves to much. but in your POB, you do..

Are you using level 1 clarity like the guide says?
Im feeling really tanky and all that, but my life gets shredded when I go into Incursion trials, my ES is complete ignored and my life goes down easily. Is that the corrupted blood thingy?
"
Sudomancer wrote:
"
Respeck wrote:

If I am using
Pride
Blashphemy support
Enlighten support
Vulnerability
discipline
one of the banners

No, I'm stupid. Thx a lot, this is insane with both of them!
"
Respeck wrote:
"
Sudomancer wrote:
"
Respeck wrote:

If I am using
Pride
Blashphemy support
Enlighten support
Vulnerability
discipline
one of the banners

No, I'm stupid. Thx a lot, this is insane with both of them!

No problem. Hopefully I'll get my hands on one of those eyes sometime soon, where'd you get yours?

I have 2050 mana, is it as simle as i just don't have the mana?[/quote]
Are you using level 1 clarity like the guide says?[/quote]

No, I'm stupid. Thx a lot, this is insane with both of them![/quote]
No problem. Hopefully I'll get my hands on one of those eyes sometime soon, where'd you get yours?[/quote]

Trade up, currency/items have dropped a lot for me this league. Play with friends, trade together etc. I can easily find 2 ex in a play session (all day)
Hey, so I've been thinking.

The Hungry Loop ring ... if we fed it Cast while Channelling Support, Desecrate and Spirit Offering, then socket a lv 20 Cyclone inside ... wouldn't that free up all four sockets in our boots? While just sacrificing one ring slot.

I'm running 6L Skeletons + 6L Zombies and those Unset Rings with good stats are mighty expensive ... and anyway that seems really attractive somehow.

Am I overthinking it, would it even work? What would be the downside aside from not having a ring slot? I'm using it for various things right now, max Chaos Res (via Ming's Heart), or reduce Curses in maps.
"
Osgili4th wrote:
Hello, so I was looking ways to improve my current build, and I wonder if garb of the ephemeral is worth to use in the AG instead of the rare armour with 10% of life as energy shield. The defensive stats are pretty nice but I wonder if the guardian will just get one shot.

I'm using the garb. AG has 67k hp and 13k es, and is full res capped with 73% chaos res. Hasn't died once, haven't seen him barely take damage even.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info