3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Noob crafter here. Do I slam an exalt to fill the last suffix or is it done? Thx
Where is the passive tree?
Posting again since I couldn't find an answer through these last 20 pages or so.

Hey all, had a super quick question regarding the crafted weapon. In the guide, there's steps to craft an elder level 1 Fortify weapon. If minions get Fortify from Animate Guardian, can I craft the +1 Gems/Minion Damage weapon instead? I should have enough currency to craft whichever weapon I need, but I want to min/max it from the start as opposed to crafting one and stepping up to another one. Also, does the implicit from the base really matter in the grand scheme of things, or can I go for cheapest 6L base?

Additionally, I've read a lot of great things about increasing chaos resistance. How can we increase? Is it just through rings?

Thanks in advance! Build is super fun!
Last edited by omglapizza on Jan 10, 2020, 5:27:02 PM
I think end-game tree needs some changes(In case of using skeleton setup instead of auras) my zombies have only 30k hp with queen's decree so they are dying almost in every map. Skeletons does nice dmg actually seems better than zombies but i can't respawn them quickly due to mana problem plus having socket problem so it's impossible to use convocation, carrion golem etc.. yeah unset ring can solve that but its extremely overpriced. Seems like budget version of the build can no longer clear end-game content like the last league (sadly)
"
Efotia wrote:
I think end-game tree needs some changes(In case of using skeleton setup instead of auras) my zombies have only 30k hp with queen's decree so they are dying almost in every map. Skeletons does nice dmg actually seems better than zombies but i can't respawn them quickly due to mana problem plus having socket problem so it's impossible to use convocation, carrion golem etc.. yeah unset ring can solve that but its extremely overpriced. Seems like budget version of the build can no longer clear end-game content like the last league (sadly)

Read the FAQs about your zombies dying.
First of just wanna say thanks @brunowa for the the build! having a blast with it so far!

Would love to know what people think my next upgrade should be from here as imma kinda new to summoners?

Also how to inprove my survivability a little would be great!
Thanks <3

"
omglapizza wrote:
Posting again since I couldn't find an answer through these last 20 pages or so.

Hey all, had a super quick question regarding the crafted weapon. In the guide, there's steps to craft an elder level 1 Fortify weapon. If minions get Fortify from Animate Guardian, can I craft the +1 Gems/Minion Damage weapon instead? I should have enough currency to craft whichever weapon I need, but I want to min/max it from the start as opposed to crafting one and stepping up to another one. Also, does the implicit from the base really matter in the grand scheme of things, or can I go for cheapest 6L base?

Additionally, I've read a lot of great things about increasing chaos resistance. How can we increase? Is it just through rings?

Thanks in advance! Build is super fun!

Fortify from AG doesn't give same benefits Nas fortify support from mace. So on mace you're getting 20% more damage. It's about the same as a perfectly rolled minion damage roll.

Use an axe or mace just for colouring, base doesn't matter. Elder item needs to be at least level 68.
Any tips on what to upgrade next overall would be great, using the first setup but thinking of levelling the gems to switch between mapping and bossing setups depending on what i need to do!
Bought a Lethal Pride today.

It doesn't seem to matter to the build who the warriors are under (Kaom in my case)

I replaced the topmost efficient training jewel and got.

10% increased effect of fortify
5% increased strength
+20 strength
20% increased burning damage (useless)
5% of physical damage taken as fire damage (on deep thoughts)

I might unallocate deep thoughts, now I'm not using efficient training, particularly since I don't have the clarity watcher's eye.

Arguably, lethal pride would be better off at the left side (where brunowa has it). So in the long run I might have to divine and hope for some better notables in that position. (I hate gambling!)
Hey,
Sry i'm new to this game. Love the build by the way but what am i doing wrong? Only have 700 strength and 10 Zombies and 2 spectres. I mean i can run tier 13 with no Problem at all but there is something i do wrong. Maybe someone can Help me that would be great :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info