3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So this only needs the '+2 to level of socketed suport gems', right? Anyone who wants to craft it for me? :) Thanks!

Edit: done
Last edited by Pannekeok on Jan 10, 2020, 3:45:13 PM
Anyone knows what's the point of using the carrion golem? I don't see a huge dps increase with it...
"
Anyone knows what's the point of using the carrion golem? I don't see a huge dps increase with it...

Read the last line on tooltip.
Thanks for this awesome Build Guide
All bosses just melted : )
Currently 1229 STR 15 zombies 3 spectres and 11 skeletons
What item should i upgrade next?

Last edited by edu1991 on Jan 10, 2020, 3:21:16 PM
"
edu1991 wrote:
Thanks for this awesome Build Guide
All bosses just melted : )
Currently 1229 STR 15 zombies 3 spectres and 11 skeletons
What item should i upgrade next?

raise spectre 21 for fourth spectre, I think
What do you huys think, how much money i need to spend on this build to just farm T13 blighted maps AFK, afk i mean watching netflix and standing in the middle.
Becouse im tired of playig COC and i want to switch to necro
Hello everyone. In my main hand I rolled + 1 to intelligence and strength gems as suffixes. Theoretically I can reach gem level 32 for raise zombie if I get corrupted gems for empower and zombie. Is it worth it to give up feeding frenzy to slot in vaal skellues or carrion golem sice they will benefit a lot more from level 8 empower? Thanks
Last edited by DongKingKong on Jan 10, 2020, 4:08:12 PM
Hi,

changed from the Pure Phys Skeletons Necromancer to this build.

- Run all Auras except Pride
- 5.496 Life
- 3.851 Energy Shield

My problem is while mapping sometimes i get one shotted while cycloning through the monsters.

I don't know if my gear is so bad??

"
XeLLoS47 wrote:

I didn't buy a 6L and just crafted on a maul I dropped, but I rolled that after a few fossil crafts. Do you guys think it would be better to finish this up and try to 6 link or go buy a cheap 6L (probably sword or something), then try to fossil craft it back to T1 minion damage?

My initial thoughts are that buying a 6L and fossil crafting will be faster and cheaper (I was using Bound + Metallic + Abberant), but maybe I just got lucky with the T1 minion damage and it may take a lot more currency to get it again.

I would craft on this.. you already have it done pretty much. It's the perfect crafting base guaranteeing the stats you need.
"
"
Cyrom wrote:
With dread banner ur minions only have a 20% chance to cause impale. Impale support has a 40% chance so combined its 60% chance. I still think Dread banner is better then War banner tho even without using impale because it also lessens the accuracy of nearby enemies and our zombies attack like 3 times per second? so 20% chance to impale is already a fair amount with the number of zombies and attacks per second.

Thank you. That was all I was seeing also.

Agree @War Banner -vs- Dread Banner. Was using War, switching over to Dread no matter.

Going to try Impale Support in place of the Melee Phys Damage in zombies.

I'm no expert at POB yet so.....
But I would think Dread + Melee Phys would be best. (Guessing I would be wrong though.)

Thank you again!

Zombie on!

If using Victarios our impale chance gets ridiculous to like 80% or something so with speed setup it's definitely best.

On top of that we are stacking attack speed with speed setup, so we're impaling like crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info