3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Warning: It will cost at least a few exalts.

Heres a quick summary of how to craft:
- Buy Warlord base ammulet (Amber for str explicit - i bought ilv 85 for chance at highest tier res and stat rolls).
- Buy any Shaper amulet (must be at least ilv 75 to roll T1 +% att).
- Alt spam Shaper Amulet till you hit T1 +% att.
- Chaos or alt spam the Warlord amulet until it has T1 +%str (IT MUST HAVE ONLY 1 WARLORD STAT - if it has more than one, you must try and annul the unwanted stat).
- Intrinsic Catalyst the Warlord Amulet to 20% (it helps weigh the rolls to give be more likely for attribute rolls, supposedly...)
- Awakener Orb the Shaper amulet to the Warlord amulet and pray for good rolls - it will be guaranteed to roll at least +% str and +% att and then the rest of the rolls are random.
- Meta craft the amulet with what ever else you want.

On a side note: I also crafted this to experiment with... has any tried using Lv 31 Zombies...?

[/quote]

Cool guide, Mittens like to play these games
1200 alts, 15 divines, 205c for awakaner orb got me this

More!

I did Sirus yday and today after the patch, the difference is heavens and earth.
Yday I made the mistake of triggering the storm and lost all portals and 40% xp
Today's fight was just too easy

"
Cyrom wrote:
With dread banner ur minions only have a 20% chance to cause impale. Impale support has a 40% chance so combined its 60% chance. I still think Dread banner is better then War banner tho even without using impale because it also lessens the accuracy of nearby enemies and our zombies attack like 3 times per second? so 20% chance to impale is already a fair amount with the number of zombies and attacks per second.

Thank you. That was all I was seeing also.

Agree @War Banner -vs- Dread Banner. Was using War, switching over to Dread no matter.

Going to try Impale Support in place of the Melee Phys Damage in zombies.

I'm no expert at POB yet so.....
But I would think Dread + Melee Phys would be best. (Guessing I would be wrong though.)

Thank you again!

Zombie on!
Last edited by TheStabbie on Jan 10, 2020, 11:59:44 AM
Noob question, I have a level 4 Enlighten + Sovereignty but my reserved mana is 2,613 compared to his 1,906 (in 1 of his videos). We have the same auras but why is mine higher?
"
Swiftlard wrote:
Just wanna thank you all for this BUILD! Where should I go from here? I kill t16 map bosses+metamorphs in a few seconds with zombies only. havnt tried Sirus yet since i havnt spawned him.

I could probably use watchers eye with chaos res. Only 14% chaos res.

Anyone? Changed a jewel and got 25 chaos res now. Gonna try and get jewels with chaos res + minion dmg so I dont need watchers eye.
Jewels, rings, belt is where u can get chaos res other then the watchers eye + clarity combo.
I'm trying to decide between fortify, molten shell, or desecrate on these boots (replacing the red socket). Fortify has been serving me well (I think), and I don't seem to have problems getting corpses with this build (while mapping), and I have no idea about molten shell except that it has a cool-down (and fortify doesn't). Also, I've taken nodes on the tree which increse the effect of fortify.

Last edited by gduber on Jan 10, 2020, 12:47:30 PM

I didn't buy a 6L and just crafted on a maul I dropped, but I rolled that after a few fossil crafts. Do you guys think it would be better to finish this up and try to 6 link or go buy a cheap 6L (probably sword or something), then try to fossil craft it back to T1 minion damage?

My initial thoughts are that buying a 6L and fossil crafting will be faster and cheaper (I was using Bound + Metallic + Abberant), but maybe I just got lucky with the T1 minion damage and it may take a lot more currency to get it again.
Last edited by XeLLoS47 on Jan 10, 2020, 12:54:42 PM
"
Chazut wrote:
"
loewen1990 wrote:
Hi,

Nice Build but i have a problem.
I run with Auras and i cant use Dread Banner,Discipline,Pride and Vulnerability at the same time.
I link it with enlighten (lvl 3)
and i have the passive notes to reduced Mana reserved.

hmmm do i need enlighten lvl 4 ? :/

Same problem for me ! T_T

Ok you need the enlighten lvl 4 !

I buy one and now i run all auras ;)

Just crafted this one with essence, hope will be bether than my sword Queen`s Escape. Tnx to all for tips for craft, it`s my first craft until play for two years, so happy.
Did Empower lvl3 will make another diference on my dps or really need lvl4?
Anyone has his AG who die on al-hesmin conqueror ? i just can't do it
and i don't see any solution on the guilde.
Last edited by Niico75 on Jan 10, 2020, 1:41:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info