3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
This build can work on a small budget, I was running with 5 links (which isnt more than 50-100c total for all items) for a long time before starting to upgrade to the major items.

Good to know. I guess 5-links could be easy to get with players upgrading to 6-links.
"
Pitou6 wrote:
Hello everyone here. If anyone wants to help me, I will be happy. Because of the language threshold there are problems in learning the build) Tell me what I need to improve, I have problems with damage on T10 maps

level 21 raise zombie
level 21 raise spectre
empower 4 in weapon

Those are expensive things that will be big

You have the speed build with belt and boots, change those if you struggling with damage and can stand playing a little slower

Edit: Also number one- you need to redo your tree and pick up jewel spots and get two efficient training jewels in the correct spots. Concentrate on getting to 1000 strength for leech from helmet

Last edited by Zly1 on Jan 10, 2020, 9:41:12 AM
Hi,

Nice Build but i have a problem.
I run with Auras and i cant use Dread Banner,Discipline,Pride and Vulnerability at the same time.
I link it with enlighten (lvl 3)
and i have the passive notes to reduced Mana reserved.

hmmm do i need enlighten lvl 4 ? :/
Just wanna thank you all for this BUILD! Where should I go from here? I kill t16 map bosses+metamorphs in a few seconds with zombies only. havnt tried Sirus yet since i havnt spawned him.

I could probably use watchers eye with chaos res. Only 14% chaos res.

Can some expert have a look at my gear and tree and tell me what would be best to upgrade next by order of importance?

I know I need to add the speed/attack craft on the staff and I need to get empower lvl4 :), but what about the rest?

thanks a lot for the help!

cheers!
I'd go for Empower lvl 4 and Raise zombie lvl 21 gems first since that will give u a extra zombie and increase their dmg and hp aswell.
Long time listener, first time caller.

In the guide it states:

"Impale in the weapon below can also be swapped for Minion Damage. The extra blue socket can provide more versatility - for example swapping in minion speed while mapping. If not using impale, war banner is better than dread banner."

That doesn't seem right to me. Wouldn't I want to impale with Dread Banner if not using Impale with zombies?

Why use Dread Banner AND Impale?

What is my brain failing to grasp?

Zombie on!
With dread banner ur minions only have a 20% chance to cause impale. Impale support has a 40% chance so combined its 60% chance. I still think Dread banner is better then War banner tho even without using impale because it also lessens the accuracy of nearby enemies and our zombies attack like 3 times per second? so 20% chance to impale is already a fair amount with the number of zombies and attacks per second.
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 10, 2020, 11:24:05 AM
"
Shadezz wrote:
"
Arganista wrote:
Can someone check my character and tell me what to upgrade? Focusing on findiong a setup that can map smoothly and can kill bosses without too much trouble!

Divine your geofri for better rolls
get a strenght belt hvis +% to attributes as well
Divine your helmet for better strenght rolls
better strenght rings.

Tried a couple of your upgrades and i do feel nicer, what do you think would be my best upgrade at my current state?
"
loewen1990 wrote:
Hi,

Nice Build but i have a problem.
I run with Auras and i cant use Dread Banner,Discipline,Pride and Vulnerability at the same time.
I link it with enlighten (lvl 3)
and i have the passive notes to reduced Mana reserved.

hmmm do i need enlighten lvl 4 ? :/

Same problem for me ! T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info