3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa wrote:
"
coldyl wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:
Just hit this craft - still an open prefix to slam.

How do you go about getting one of those?
Do you just buy one with influences or is there a cheaper way?

That's an awesome Ammy!

Warning: It will cost at least a few exalts.

Heres a quick summary of how to craft:
- Buy Warlord base ammulet (Amber for str explicit - i bought ilv 85 for chance at highest tier res and stat rolls).
- Buy any Shaper amulet (must be at least ilv 75 to roll T1 +% att).
- Alt spam Shaper Amulet till you hit T1 +% att.
- Chaos or alt spam the Warlord amulet until it has T1 +%str (IT MUST HAVE ONLY 1 WARLORD STAT - if it has more than one, you must try and annul the unwanted stat).
- Intrinsic Catalyst the Warlord Amulet to 20% (it helps weigh the rolls to give be more likely for attribute rolls, supposedly...)
- Awakener Orb the Shaper amulet to the Warlord amulet and pray for good rolls - it will be guaranteed to roll at least +% str and +% att and then the rest of the rolls are random.
- Meta craft the amulet with what ever else you want.

On a side note: I also crafted this to experiment with... has any tried using Lv 31 Zombies...?

Last edited by Durahal on Jan 10, 2020, 8:48:45 AM
How do i craft +1 socketed gems and minion damage on a weapon can i alt spam it or do i have to fossil craft if so which fossils?
"
kimjungbill wrote:
How do i craft +1 socketed gems and minion damage on a weapon can i alt spam it or do i have to fossil craft if so which fossils?

Bound fossil to hit +minion damage but buying a base with minion damage and +socket is easier if you have the means than trying to gamble on fossil.
Last edited by Durahal on Jan 10, 2020, 9:04:00 AM
"
Durahal wrote:
"
kimjungbill wrote:

Bound fossil to hit +minion damage but buying a base with minion damage and +socket is easier if you have the means than trying to gamble on fossil.

Bound fossil only get you the minion damage tho, not the +1?
"
Shadezz wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:
"
kimjungbill wrote:

Bound fossil only get you the minion damage tho, not the +1?

+1 socket gems is just a random base prefix, so you can roll it on any eligible base type. So yes, it can get you the +1, but will be completely random if does.
Can someone check my character and tell me what to upgrade? Focusing on findiong a setup that can map smoothly and can kill bosses without too much trouble!
Love the guide; it looks awesome!

Seems straightforward: follow the skill tree, always max resistances, and upgrade gear along the way.

Noob question: will this build be too expensive as a league starter? I notice everyone is doing it... My objective is to finish all content and go fast. I don't have too much time to play :(
I'm also slightly worried that it will be nerfed in the next patch and I won't be able to finish content I didn't get to in Metamorph.

I ask because my only other build is a lvl 84 deadeye and it felt like it was too expensive to get more damage output. I gave it up because I was dying too much to level up.
"
Arganista wrote:
Can someone check my character and tell me what to upgrade? Focusing on findiong a setup that can map smoothly and can kill bosses without too much trouble!

Divine your geofri for better rolls
get a strenght belt hvis +% to attributes as well
Divine your helmet for better strenght rolls
better strenght rings.

"
tanbunz wrote:
Love the guide; it looks awesome!

Seems straightforward: follow the skill tree, always max resistances, and upgrade gear along the way.

Noob question: will this build be too expensive as a league starter? I notice everyone is doing it... My objective is to finish all content and go fast. I don't have too much time to play :(
I'm also slightly worried that it will be nerfed in the next patch and I won't be able to finish content I didn't get to in Metamorph.

I ask because my only other build is a lvl 84 deadeye and it felt like it was too expensive to get more damage output. I gave it up because I was dying too much to level up.

This build can work on a small budget, I was running with 5 links (which isnt more than 50-100c total for all items) for a long time before starting to upgrade to the major items.
Last edited by Shadezz on Jan 10, 2020, 9:20:52 AM
Could somebody look at my setup and give some feedback what i could improve, im using the cassia annoint boots and min maxed to use pride,vulnerability,haste,dread banner,precision,hatred, 15 zombies and 4 spectres and 5link vaal zombies in a hungry loop dps is pretty crazy from what i have seen around 30mill+ on pob when you include zombies but survivability is pretty icky sometimes but can still farm s8 easily and do beefy tier 16 maps if im careful where i stand.
Last edited by mgcrywolf09 on Jan 10, 2020, 9:29:00 AM
Hi and thanks for an swesome build. I have a question about the mana reservation. Right now I cant activate pride/discipline/vulnerability and dread banner at the same time. Right now I use enlighten 3 but upgrading to 4 should give me 4% less mana reserved or does it give more? I tried changing some passive points to a 4%reduced node just to try it out and this let me activate all 4 auras but left me with exactly 0 mana so couldnt cast anythingelse.

Gear below

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info