3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Ok guys here is the NEW SIRUS FIGHT.

Why new? Because GGG's latest patch changed the mechanics of the fight.

And now it so ridiculously easy we can start to do it with our pants down.

I explain what is new in this video and I also do it wearing our SPEED GEAR... so totally not optimised at all for a boss fight... just to show that it DOESN"T MATTER what gear you wear... you can easily take him down :)

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Tbr1ZEFOOaY
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 10, 2020, 7:00:04 AM
"
brunowa wrote:

Your profile is private so I can't see it.

But 4.8k HP.. what about ES?

Fix'd.

profile is now public.
Hey guys!

Could you have a look at my character and let me know what I should improve by order of importance?

I know I still need a lvl4 empower:) but apart from that?

I was thinking more about the tree and jewels as well as some gear improvement.

I stand at 1245 strength at the moment.

Cheers!
Delete
Last edited by Quickfade on Jan 10, 2020, 7:13:55 AM
Question about animate guardian.
Can i save one "weak and cheap" guardian in gem and another "strong and expensive" guardian in another gem and swap them if nesessary?

I corrupted 7 AG stones yesterday and got luck with getting 5 of them 21/20, so i want to do some experiments.
"
Cppnasm wrote:
Question about animate guardian.
Can i save one "weak and cheap" guardian in gem and another "strong and expensive" guardian in another gem and swap them if nesessary?

I corrupted 7 AG stones yesterday and got luck with getting 5 of them 21/20, so i want to do some experiments.

Here's my previous post about how AG works:

The AG uses a hidden inventory allocated to your character, so all equipment used for the AG is bound to the character, not the gem. When you unsummon the AG he disappears but all items remain in the inventory. Resummon and he reappears and has access to the AG inventory of items. You can't remove items from this inventory (you can't even see them) but you can over-write them by animating a different piece of equipment.

You can swap different AG gems in and out of your character and it won't effect the inventory. All that happens is when you summon your AG the inventory connects to whichever gem you used for the summon and applies the relevant level and quality.

So you can level multiple gems, do the quality recipe, swap over to a different gem and you won't lose your AG items.

The only way you lose AG inventory items is upon the death of your AG, which clears his inventory and you lose all his items. There is a mod you can craft which ensures that on death the AG drops his chest armour but there's no point using that, it's not the expensive part of his equipment.

Brunowa, any chance you could add this as a clickable section on the main page as the question comes up every now and then and this isn't all that well explain on the wiki page.
Anyone able to look at my profile and help with what I need to do next? I feel like I get 1 shot out of no where too often. I appreciate the help!
What about elemental equilibrium and having lightning DMG to attacks on a ring and proccing fire DMG with flame dash or having both a on a ring, u can do -100% cold res to your desired target for a very little amount of points which amps zombies DMG by a lot. Sorry if this was already discussed just couldn't find it
"
brunowa wrote:

WE DON'T NEED ANY GEAR to complete end-game content:
There is no crazy crafting required or massive 10+ exalt gear like other builds.

The build is great, but those statements are extremely misleading. Only the weapon costs like 40+ ex., not to mention Empower 4, Enlighten 4 , Baron with the enchant etc. etc.
Last edited by stefanaki on Jan 10, 2020, 8:17:25 AM
Hello everyone here. If anyone wants to help me, I will be happy. Because of the language threshold there are problems in learning the build) Tell me what I need to improve, I have problems with damage on T10 maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info